Chapter 2 · My Pretty Little Politician~

Start from the beginning

❝︎Y-You did, and I did leave.❞︎ (Y/n) said as her ears perked back up, twitching a little.

❝︎Oh yeah? Then why do I still see you in the exact spot as last time?❞︎ She questioned.

❝︎Because I fell... From up there.❞︎ (Y/n) explained as she pointed up at the roof.

(Y/n) took the chance to try to scamper away when the scary lady looked up at where she had pointed. Of course, that didn't work, the lady immediately looked back at (Y/n) the moment she sensed her move. Before (Y/n) knew what was happening, she was pinned to the dumpster.

❝︎Oh, very funny story, love. Did you actually fall, or are you just trying to run off like you said you would~?❞︎ The lady smirked.

The way the nearby street lamp shone on her face, revealed the woman to be strangely attractive. (Y/n) felt her face heat up a little but brushed it off as adrenaline.

(Y/n) tried to answer but it felt like all her words were stuck in her throat.

❝︎Aw, what's wrong, kitty? Cat caught your tongue~?❞︎ The lady teased.

(Y/n)'s face got a little warmer, still trying to brush it off.
❝︎N-No... I-I'm j-❞︎

❝︎Speak.❞︎ The woman said in a threatening tone, holding the same kitchen that was responsible for two or more murders at her throat.

(Y/n)'s ears went down, sweat rolling down her back and forehead.
❝︎O-Okay, I-I-I'm sorry, m-ma'am. I did leave when you told me to, I went up on the roof of that apartment and made myself a little fort out of your jacket and an old pool towel I found, but earlier a group a teenagers raided my stuff and I had to find another place to stay. I started to leave when I- AGH! St-Stepped on... That..❞︎ (Y/n) said as she pointed as her foot which has a large piece of sharp plastic sticking out of it.

❝︎Oooof, ouch.❞︎ The lady cringed.
Didn't... She just slit somebody's throat and kill a man last month? And she cringed at this? Weird.

(Y/n)'s ears went down at the sight of her own foot impaled with the plastic. Man, it looked even worse than she remembered..

❝︎This should only hurt a bit.❞︎ The woman said as she placed her fingers on the plastic.

❝︎I-It's okay, I've had worse in m-❞︎

❝︎Sit.❞︎

❝︎AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!❞︎ (Y/n) screamed as the dark haired woman pulled out the piece of plastic.
Blood slowly started to drip out of the open wound, going onto the pavement.
❝︎Ow...❞︎ (Y/n) groaned.

❝︎Relax, you're fine.❞︎ The lady said as she pulled out a cloth from her pocket and wrapped it tightly around (Y/n)'s foot, stopping the blood from leaking out.

(Y/n) just stared down at her foot for a moment, but then said, ❝︎Thank you, Miss.❞︎

❝︎You're welcome, my pretty little neko~❞︎ She said, smiling lovingly.

(Y/n) felt her face get hot at the tone of voice coming from this mysterious, attractive woman.

❝︎Boop,❞︎ The woman said as she booped (Y/n)'s nose. ❝︎Seems like you're a little lost in thought, yes?❞︎

❝︎M-Maybe..❞︎ (Y/n) smiled shyly, looking away.
❝︎Well, if I'm your pretty little Neko, then you're my pretty little politician. I know who you are.❞︎

The lady furrowed her brows.
❝︎Don't ever call me that again.❞︎ She said threateningly.

❝︎Okay, okay, I'm sorry.❞︎ (Y/n) said quickly.
(Y/n)'s face heated up more, her ears going down as her face went red. Man, this gorgeous woman was close to her face.

The lady got the hint and smirked, ❝︎Aw, what's wrong, kitty~? Am I a little too close~?❞︎

(Y/n) went bright red, giving no response but a shaky breath.

❝︎I know a lot about Nekos, did you know that?❞︎ The lady asked in a nearly seductive tone.

(Y/n) shook her head in response.

❝︎I get the feeling we're both from the same planet. Do you have that feeling as well?❞︎ She asked.

❝︎Y-Yeah, k-kinda.❞︎ (Y/n) said softly in a slightly shaky voice.

The lady took notice of how scared yet flustered the Neko looked. She drew her knife again, pressing the tip under the Neko's chin, ❝︎Go on, kitty... Tell me how scary I am.︎❞︎

No words came out of (Y/n)'s mouth, all that happened was her ears went down.

❝︎Aww~! You're speechless!❞︎ The lady squealed, putting her knife away.

❝︎W-What's... What's your real name?❞︎ (Y/n) asked quietly.

The lady thought for a moment, debating on whether she should tell this girl her real name or not. What if she tried to turn her into the I.D.P.D (Interdimensional Police Department)? Nonsense, she couldn't even walk properly, plus she was already injured and homeless.

Moments went by until the lady finally opened her mouth and said...

❝︎Predictive Algorithmic Learning, and don't you ever forget it.❞︎