THE TRUTH

Daurithy's POV
"You know, why are you making such a big deal out of this?", Chris asked suprised.
I shook my head many times passing my hand through my hair.
"You wanna know why i'm freaking out?? I'm freaking out because i ......"
"You what??",Chris asked.
"Go away!!", i shouted at him.
"No! Tell me what you were about to say", Chris persisted.
OMG he was pressuring me, the pressure is too much.
"Because I love you Christian, i love you, I'm in love with you, Christian"
Christian's POV
......I'm in love with you, Christian"
I closed my eyes and opened them"You're in love with me??"
Daur nodded.
"Daur, i like you, I've had a crush on you since you know my first crush, you know but it doesn't matter, i like you and yes i said it"
She looked at me sternly"Did you not hear me?? Chris I LOVE YOU not LIKE YOU."
"Oww,"i said with a straight face. "Emm Daur, as much as I hate to say this, it's just a crush, i don't have that love feeling for you soo please......"
"But Chris I love you and I'm in love with you"
"Listen Daur,you're my best friend and I don't want to hurt you but please, i don't love you, i like you"
"Chris, you don't love me?"
I shook my head.
"Ok, fine",she said and walked away without saying a word.