SHOCKED

Christian's POV
"Berna, what are you doing?"I asked.
"I like you Chris, i like you and everytime i'm around you i feel soo different, please be my boyfriend, tell  me that you like me"
She moved her lips closer to mine. I tried to restrain her from kissing me but it was too late, our lips collided, she laid me down on the bed and we made out.
"Chris?? Berna??!!", Daur exclaimed from behind and closed the door quickly. Berna was still kissing  me, even wanting  to pull my tongue out. I pushed her away and she fell on the floor. I spat on the floor and run to go look for Daur.

Daurithy's POV
"Chris??, Berna??!!", i exclaimed. I ran as fast as i could and sat outside, near the pool, crying my tears out.
I  mean how could Chris do this to me!! I love him, doesn't he know that?? I can't believe that i didn't get to be the first girl he had made out with nor kissed lip to lip.
"Daurithy!", i turned back  to see  Chris behind me.
"Leave me  alone, Chris, go in  there and continue making out  with Berna"
"Daur it wasn't my fault, i tried to stop her but  she still kissed me and who would miss a make out."
I continued to cry, tears filled my eyes, i tried to keep it in but i just couldn't. He was making out with Berna, Ber-er-na.
"You  know what Chris, don't worry, you  can make out  with anyone you want, anyone, i, me, Daurithy Flaire Cardine, i  don't care".
I walked  away quickly. He ran after me  and held me back.
"What's wrong?",he asked.
"Nothing", i said softly.
"Tell me what's wrong", he pleaded.
"Nothing just leave me alone i'm cool.", i forced a smile but just couldn't keep it that  instance cause i was in crisis, love crisis.
"You know, why  are you making such a big deal out of this?",Chris asked surprised.