Trip to Beverly hills.

Christian's POV
"Daur!!late again??, what's it with you and lateness? Best friends??", I yelled.
That girl takes like forever when getting dressed or bathing, it's not like she changes, she looks the same every time.
I heard the car door close, Daur did look different this time, she looked very beautiful with her hair falling on her shoulders. I couldn't mind but stare at her.
"Ok, so tell me, is the house big? Cause if it's not i'm outta here and......"
"Daur how should I know, I'm the one going with you, we're guest so keep your mouth shut and snap some pics. Supposing this,my friend is gonna be your last trip"I put my arms around her and kissed her cheeks.

Daurithy's POV
I felt somone nudge me, i opened my eyes, guess I fell asleep over the excitement of BH.
"We're here!! Is this place smoking or what??"
"Chris this place is burning not smoking. The palm trees and everything, gosh i am in heaven."
We got in, and out came two twins, a boy and a girl. The girl was pretty,the boy was cute, they really had taste.
"Hi,I'm Bernadette Mayer"the girl handed out her hands which I shook.
"I'm Bernard and i suppose you're cute"the boy said with an accent which made me blush.
I introduced myself and so did Chris, we got to know each other well when we gathered around at the hall to watch movies.
Day by day we got to become friends, it was then i had a feeling, a feeling that makes you feel like you're on top of the moon