"Me, you, Landon, Chris, Jodie, her, I believe Bryan." Aria let out as she took a bite of her food. "Her and Chris cool again?" Mink questioned with curiosity, the last she knew she hated the man's guts. Aria shrugged, "I think she's just pushing it aside for this last get together. Who knows how it'll go though, you know Landon and Chris not cool behind that whole Cassie situation." Aria let out with a roll of her eyes.

"Damn, that's right. I almost forgot about that shit." Mink let out as she mixed her ACP up a little more. "I'd be down for it though, I guess. Hopefully it's just good vibes." She finished.

"That's the goal, she asked if we could do it at my place since I'm renewing my lease and it's the only put together one already. You know Landon just got his own place after staying at his parents after the bullshit. I don't know what's going on with Chris and Jodie though."

"Jodie just signed a lease too, at the apartment complex like down the street from mines." Mink said with a roll of her eyes and a small smile. Aria laughed, "oh that's cute. Y'all keeping it close."

"Girl whatever, but from what Jodie said about Chris I'm pretty sure him and his girl are moving to be closer to his son. They seem to be getting pretty serious, it's the most faithful I've ever saw him." Mink let out.

"Well that's good cause Chris did way too much." Aria responded. Mink easily nodded in agreement as they spent the rest of dinner just talking about random shit and planning girl time dates, their relationship had flourished and was no doubt the strongest out of the group.

———

"Can I get everybody's attention?" Kennedy called out over the low music and side conversations. The day had came where her last kumbaya was in fruition. She was happy that everybody agreed to come together one last time.

All eyes were on her, "I just want to thank you all for coming tonight. I know a few of us don't see eye to eye anymore, and some friendships have dwindled away." Her eyes went to Mink and then to Chris and Landon. "But we all still came out tonight and are able to reminisce on the good times we had through college! And I just want y'all to know I will miss y'all, and will always remember all the good times we had." Kennedy's eyes started to water as if she was about to cry.

"Alright man, somebody cut off Kennedy drinks. She don't need no more damn drinks." Jodie let out causing everyone to laugh. Everyone was there plus some plus ones, Chris had brought his girlfriend and Bryan had even brought a girl he was dealing with.

Chris and Landon had kept their distance, neither one of them speaking to each other whereas Kennedy had tried to have some conversations with Mink. Mink entertained her a little but she wasn't going overboard with it.

"Damn, it's really the end." Jodie let out as he stood beside Mink with his arm wrapped around her neck. Mink nodded, a lot of shit had happened between the group of people in this room. "Who would have ever thought that the fucked up shit y'all did would bring us all together for years?" Mink questioned causing Jodie to laugh. "Chill on us." He let out, "we were young and dumb but we growing up, we realize our wrong doings."

"But I got to be the luckiest mothafucka in here," he started changing the topic of conversation, "cause I got the baddest girl out the group and ain't letting her go no goddamn where." Mink couldn't control the smile that came to her face as she turned placing a kiss on his lips. "And it's no doubt you the finest mothafucka in here. What a fucking love story." They both smiled, exchanging a few more kisses.

"Get a room!" Chris called out causing Mink and Jodie to look over at him with a laugh. Jasmine stood with a smile on her face, happy to see that Jodie took the steps needed to get the girl he wanted. Chris wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her attention as she looked over at him. "You good baby?" He questioned as she nodded. "Whenever you want to leave, we can." He let out as he kissed the side of her head before engaging in conversation with Bryan again. After taking him back after the Kennedy situation he had been a phenomenal boyfriend, he was so caring and loving and just attentive. At first she thought it would just be like that for the first few weeks cause men love to act right when they get back, but it hadn't changed and she loved it.