Prologue

Hey guys, this book just popped into my head and so I wanted to put it out here for you guys to read.

I thought about bringing something different to wattpad than the typical stuff so, Here it is!

Nikolai will be played by Henry Cavill.

Enjoy! And please do leave your suggestions and remarks.

He ran after the demon seeker, his feet not making the slightest sound. The demon seeker was going to kill Mara Xin, the daughter of the Japanese supernatural drug lord Banri Xin. Of course Banri had kept his daughter away from his illegal business but that didn't mean the business would not bring people towards her.

Mara was an easy target but Nikolai was an easy killer. He was known to end his jobs before they get messy. "Kuyo! Anata wa watashi o nokosu koto wa dekimasen!" Mara's voice came from her bedroom window. Nikolai tensed up, love was a weak link for him, he thought it was a waste. He looked to the demon, time was running out.

The demon seeker was about to go in for the kill but, Nikolai jumped at him in time, tackling the baffled seeker to the ground. The demon looked up at him and his eyes widened. "Seeker Darkai." He turned his head to show his neck in submission. Nikolai got off of him and stood up straight.

"You will die anyways." He spoke in his thick foreign accent. "Choose your way into the Luvia. There is no other option for you." Nikolai fixed his suit and dusted off anything that clung to it from his tackle.

"It seems your job is to kill whoever tries to kill her this day. Very well, Seeker Darkai. I choose to die by your hands, i'm keeping my pride." The demon seeker spoke. He got on his knees in front of him.

The demon was young but, it was either Nikolai killed him or the council of seekers. "What is your name seeker?" Nikolai asked, looking at how the demon had a strong shape for his kind. His skin was pale, eyes a blazing yellow. His body was built in the perfect shape for a demon.

"Artivus." The demon seeker said and bowed his head. He took out his platinum blade and handed it to Nikolai.

"Rest in peace, Artivus. I will not forget meeting you." Nikolai said before slitting Artivus' throat. The platinum making sure the demon would not heal.

With that, He sent the demon into the lake behind his house to drown.

------------------