What Does Izuku have to so with any of this.

(Spolier the traitor is exposed if you don't know who they are already heads up and very sorry.)

Shoji Pov

When I woke up I was greated by a man in all white. Starring at me straight in the eyes. The walls around were ripped and had claw marks across a person's face who had green hair and freckles and a wolf with a glowing necklace. I wasn't paying attention and the person slapped me aross the face. "How fucking pathetic." Than he started pyho laughing. His voice was so fircking penetrating and rough like he hasn't had anything to drink in decades and eats freaking rocks."You couldn't even help the pass you what gives you the right to look around." 

He continued to laugh something in my gut was saying this was going to be hell. All I could think was who the hell is on the wall and will they do that to me. I started to try to move only to realize they used rope and duck tape to tie me down. "Aww is the poor little hero trying to escape." I look up trying yo make a face but nothing just darkness. "Why me? Why" He pulled out a dagger. "Aw, why not and your scared of this thing that's precious.

He left when a voice called out saying "Times runing out we need to find him stop playing around." It sounded almost grating, and a hint of honeyed somehow in it at the same time. Not before he looked at me and chuckled a deep and raspy question "Do you know the Nature King?" He had seemed to be trying to kill me with his eyes. I shook my head even if i knew I'd say nothing I don't trust him one bit. He left doing a dramatic grabbing his the back of his cloak like a cape and turning around out the door.

It has been what feels like weeks in here no food, no water, and no light. My stomach growls like it has been for the past days or how ever long it's been. Laying there i had started to try to move by shaking back and forth wich I've been doing for a good two or five days in a row. I just couldn't take it anymore, my stomach growes at me again and I just whimper desperately hurgry and sore from the ropeburns on my hands just by moving back and froth. A door opened not the one from before but a smaller one about the size of a small cat. The only reasonable thing to do is try to move away which didn't do much as I got on my feet still crouch and fell backwards again. Now looking away from the door. Something walks up to me and keeps sniffing me and its tails keep rubbing agsist my back of mu shoulders and in between my back shudders. Than it tried to bite my and I tried to move swarm and shaked to get away it just got bigger and held me down with one paw forcing me to have my back facing it. I cried please all mighy to let me die being eaten alive. I don't care if I seem week to the other just please no. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Than my restraints were off, biten off. When i got the chance i moved so I could get a better view it was a white fox with nine tails looks down at me like I'm beings rude. Than starts to shrink it down to about the size of a wolf it puts it's head up showing a collar writen on it is I'm a Kitsune and can't turn unless asked. Ower nature King. "Huh, turn? What's that? I guess you can turn now." The whole room poofs in fog."Thank you for that you can call me Snow." Their voice was so quietly and silvery but i couldn't quiet see them thorugh the fog.

Mina Pov

Me and Sato were walking together saying nothing we've been here for what feels like years but haven't found anyone or anything it feels like we're walking the same path no matter what way we take. Sato has been pretty quiet. "We aren't going anywhere Sato we should take turns resting we don't know what's out there." "Y-you can go first I don't feel comfortable enough to sleep here." "Whatever you say buddy." Just like that I drop to the floor only to look at the ceiling of a pretty looking girl or maybe it was a boy I don't know but they had the prettiest black hair turning into a noen green at the bottom but started as a dark green. The girl or boy had a hat and goggles in their hand and tears on said hat and goggles.

Now laying on my back I can't help but be amazed at all the detail

Now laying on my back I can't help but be amazed at all the detail. "Wow, Sato you need to see this before we leave." I said looking back at him he nodded and looked away and before I knew it darkness took over and I was asleep.

Aoyama Pov
Jirou, Koda

This makes it so much easier for the plan. Smiles, "Are you okay, Aoyama." Jirou seemed concerned for me. "Oh, I'm splendid, just happy, I'm not alone." Koda just stood there shyly looking away. "I'm happy we-we-were n-n-no-t alone t-too." This place is wrost than i thought it'd be looking around there's mold everywhere and broken floor boards. "We should start moving staying in this place isn't safe for us." Koda nodded saying nothing. I nodded wanting to move along to get them alone. While walking no one had said anything Koda had gasp and hide behind Jirou before i could even register the gasp. What the fuck are those fucking things Shigaraki didn't tell me about them. Everyone stood there shocked.

There was nothing I could do to explain it. Pure shock was the main emotion i felt. Two massive statues that were shape like the Tanuki's (raccoon dog). The one on the left had breathed out fire when Koda had gotten close there wasn't anything pacific triggering it by the seems of it. It had more black around its mouth and it's paws, while the other's marble Statue had more gray spots on its mouth and paws.