Love In The Air

Deku Pov

There were so much food and water and, gold? Wouldn't touch it. Well take any I did move it around to see if it was real. "Rose, are you okay?" Her face was weird, worried but not more like questioning something. "Huh, yea, I'm fine." She seemed way more calm then I've ever heard. "I know I'm being stupid to wait here but it has everything I need to survive and I need to rest."

My head was hung low. She smiled and flapped her hand and sat on the table. While I was walking around looking at cool stuff and making gold angels instead of snow angels. I stood back up and decided to walk around looking at the beds. They looked comfy and pretty with one having put Mineta on at one point. It was a pink bed without any stuff animals. The ones with them would have been weird to put him with them as he was a corpse and if any of them had our classmates initials on them I'd feel bad.

Rose Pov

I can feel the atmosphere. Changing, there's no bad auras though. It's calming to smell what smells like coffee and lavender. Odd combination but felt like a family with the smell of mint from Midoriya. Before we knew it something normal to me but probably strange to Deku is two people come falling out of the ceiling from a black and gray portal like hole. Yori definitely Yori. He's the only one here that can do something like that. I'd know that portal anyway. I smiled.

Aizawa Pov

Me and Shinso were looking at each other. Then Shinso said what we were both thinking "What if this was just a trap?" He seemed calm. "Maybe but hey-" I was cut of by falling onto my ass. Shinso screamed like a little girl "ahhh!" Then his ass hit the floor. I yawned and put my arms behind my head to go to sleep only to see a very worried face above mine was Izuku. My face went bright red. As soon as I saw him I put my scarf above my nose, so the blush wasn't visible.

If I hadn't noticed I would have had my face right under his, um or maybe even hit it. I couldn't hear anything over my heart. My brain needs to slow the fuck down. You can't just fuck him because you missed him and thought he'd died. Although my brain sees so many ways I could use this in my advantage. Bad brain, bad! Am I really yelling at myself.

Shinso Pov

Once on the floor I rubbed my eyes to make sure the dust that got in them was out. I saw another ghost wow shock.
Blinked my eyes and then I rolled them. She slapped me. It seemed to have gotten everyones attention even Dad's who was practically having a gay panic attack. Then I saw Deku was here. "Rose!? Shinso she can hear your thoughts and how did you guys get here?!" Deku started to mumble it wasn't that bad of a deal that was before my father deciding to full on kiss him. It wasn't a french kiss but I'm pretty sure the only reason it isn't is because Deku hasn't notice yet.

Deku Pov

Then I started mumbling a bunch of random things in till something hit my lips. It was soft and tasted like black coffee. A little bitter but calming. It brought me back to the present to only see Sensei kissing me, actually kissing me. At some point I wasn't paying enough attention he was literally holding me in the air under my thighs.

My face went bright red. I could feel all my blood rushing to my face. Then I gasps and his tongue is in my mouth. Both hands holding on to his shoulders clenching for life so to not fall. It was getting way to heated. The second he pulled away are we look at each other's eyes and I lean to my head onto his shoulder hiding my face from How red it had gotten.

My head felt dizzy almost light headed it was nice. He moved his hands swiftly to hug onto me holding me for dear life. I yawned and nuzzle my head into his neck. Breathing in his sent while going to sleep.

All Might Pov

"My father instincts are kicking in." Zero luaghed at my comment. Then just smiled and said "Well I can tell you no one has died since the first one. Also seems to be happy hormones near the exit." His smile makes it not sound so innocent. Mic was about to yell when I pulled his hair back to stop him. Only for an unpleasant moan comes out from yanking his hair. Zero laughed at us while my face turned to undescribable red. Hagakure moved to walk closer to Zero away from us.

"how far are we from the exit?" Mic talked quietly after getting his hair yanked. "Not to far although the friends who are there should be gone by the time we're there." Oh, how Zero made everything either sound really pleasing, or sexual, or Deadly. "Alive, right?" I was trying really hard to not touch Present Mic after the hair incident. Hagakure obviously saw this as I made sure my hand wouldn't touch his while walking.

"Um, should be if they pass all the test." His face said it all. Not only was this a lot of walking but also test. Of course Hagakure had to say what I think we we're all thinking "What are these test? Are we gonna be doing stupid math." She said with sarcastic tone, I don't think I've ever heard from her before continuing. "I don't think this is the place we'd just do some normal test so Zero." Mic was dead silent. "I wish it was that easy, but no you're right it's not."

(A/n Sorry i changed Pov so much this time and next one will be more interesting I hope. I just really wanted to get some Aideku in.)