Hizashi worst fear.

All Might Pov:

We continued walking down the hallway until it was such a disgusting smell. We took a minute to just breathe in and out through our mouths and continue walking.

We walked around quietly and as calmly as possible. Hizashi was no longer hanging on to me for dear life but he was shaking.

We saw a room with some dried substance on the wall saying be aware of spiders. Hizashi literally started crying and shaking.

I looked at him and he said "I have a phobia of spiders." He looked as if he was guilty as if he killed someone.

"We've already seen a few or were you too busy hanging on to me?" I rises my eyebrow teasingly. He blushed a pink color almost like Mina's hair. It faded as soon as it came. "I was thinking." "About what?" "Not being here, actually being anywhere but here." "That's reasonable."

"Ho-how old do you think the blood is?" "Blood?!" "That's blood All Might." "I really don't know. A really long time ago so none of the students, hopefully." "Hopefully!?!"

Things were getting worse it was getting darker and there was the sound of crunching when we walked. Also, the smell got stronger and more disgusting. The smell was as if rotten meat, eggs kinda, and literal sh*t. This was very offsetting.

Hazashi "That's it. We need a flashlight if there is something or someone here we don't want to be making this much noise." This is honestly the quietest I have ever heard of him. He was obviously frightened. I couldn't blame him though.

"Let's go in this room to see if it has anything to use as light." I was trying to sound confident but it came out sounding like I was questioning myself.

He looked petrified. When he opened the door he shut it right after. Crying, shaking, sweating, breathing faster and it looked like he was on the bridge of having a panic attack. Not giving me a chance to see in the room. "Let's look in another room." He sounded like he was in shock and he couldn't move.

"I'll look inside."I didn't really care too much. "I'd only open the door if you're not scared of spiders." I mean he's always been petrified of spiders. "But that's the least of our concern right now."

I wish I was lying when I opened the door there were spider looking creatures with a head. I shut the door so fast and so quiet at the same time somehow.

"They're about the height of Tsu to Mineta." I was definitely shaking. I've never liked spiders but now I think I'm petrified.

Hizashi Pov:

All Might was just as scared as me and he doesn't even have arachnophobia fear of spiders. "Let's just go to the next room quietly or go back?" My voice was shaking just as much as me. We were whispering. "We need to get supplies it's easier to see back there too." I nodded we walked in silence back to the room we started in.

Looking around I found nothing but small spiderwebs and baby spiders. All Might found a random surgeon knife. We kept it for safety.

Seeing little baby spiders I would jump on All Might and silently scream. He'd kill them saying that if they turn into what we saw earlier. We should kill them not just for our safety but anyone else whoever comes here.

I heard crying and looked at All Might. He probably couldn't hear it. Because my quirk makes my hearing actually increases unlike one would assume. "Someone's crying." "What?!" I pointed. "That direction." I had to have lost my headphones while walking back.

We walked until we came across three of the massive spider things, and what looked to have maybe been Hagakure in the middle.

All Might is too weak to fight. I have to do something, I look to see if I can get any response to see if she sees us. Then she yelled "Sensei!" Making it very clear she saw us or at least one of us.

I'm about to lose it. Hagakure had her Hands on her ears. Thank god she has her gloves. I smiled, then screamed till the creatures had fell to the floor. She was holding on to her head for dear life. Only then did All might walk over and helped her up. 
But that wasn't the end we stomped on the creature's head. So it'd die. We we're walking for only a few minutes till we heard an inhuman cry.

It got louder and it sounded like a stampede was heading straight at us. I looked at All might "We need to get to safety." He tried to sound clear and calm. We were now running to a room. It had a glass widow to the hallway. Only just barely making it in.

Hagakure "Look?!"  We both looked out the window. We got a better look at the creatures head. "They look like they are blind they only can smell us and feel. How did you get in trouble with them Hagakure?" I looked at her invisible face.

"I had bumped into one in the hallway." She sounded kinda out of it. All Might started talking right after her but everything went black.

Hagakure Pov:

"We're you running from something where you with someone?!" I was looking at Present Mic he fainted and I graded him. All Might then saw and we just sat in the room and got comfortable.

There was still these spider things out there not all but maybe like 15. There was little to no chance we could win that fight without Mic. All might went looking in the cabinets and found a flashlight and made a somewhat happy face.

All might Pov:

We still needed a flashlight so I went looking though the cabinets Hagakure never did answer my questions. "Were you with someone?" I looked back at her.

"No, I was alone. I was never with anyone." "Never came across anyone?" I walked back to her and Hazashi and sat down. "No one from class, all though I did come across another creature and some ghost like person but he didn't interact with me."

I was kinda scared. "Maybe their Quirk?" My voice was quieter then normal. "I doubt it." She seemed confident in the fact that it was a ghost.

I sighed "Maybe we should go back there and ask them the way out? I mean what else do we have or at least have they seen another classmate." I'm really annoyed and we've only been here for a few hours.

"It's worth a try I guess."

Deku Pov

There was no chance of saving Mineta at this point he was losing too much blood. I was shocked he lasted an hour. We had found a flashlight. One that doesn't use a battery. So I had a random battery just in case it's needed.

Mineta "I slowing you down leave me I'm not gonna live. Tell everyone that I'm sorry." His voice had gotten weaker. His eyes flickering shut. "Just try to hold on. I'm sure we'll find someone soon who can help." I was lying I knew their was no one that could help him in time but I was really praying on everything.