Finding out About The Death

Deku Pov

I sighed and started walking faster almost like running. Rose was right next to me with Mineta's body. I'm really uncomfortable about looking at him. She throws a blanket over him out of no where. "What you looked uncomfortable?" She rolled her eyes as she spoke. "While how long did you have that blanket?" I sounded annoyed for obvious reason. She just giggled.

A few hours went by and now I was in the hallway of my wrong doing. Meaning all the wrong I've done it was shorter then I thought. Although then my stomach growled and I made a guilty face. Rose laughed again at me before saying. "Once you make it though that door there will be essentials for survival. Like food and water anything that's not a essential that has your initials on it you can take but that's all."

"It's a test if you are greedy. Well let's go in." I yawned. "Yes, it is but I wasn't supposed to tell you." "But you didn't you just warned me and I'm generally not that much of a greedy person." I smile and we walked into the room.

The food was so beautiful and the smell. I must have had heart eyes I swear. "Can you eat, when you're a ghost?" "She raised an eyebrow I don't know." "Why don't you try Rose?"

Rose Pov

He has the warmest smile. "I'll try...." We we're just eating then I looked at him. "Hey do you think you could get your crushes love?" He looked at me with tears in them. "No, he deserves someone way better then I'd ever be." How can he think so low of themselves. "Anyone would be lucky to have a pure soul like yours." "I'm not though, I've drink before and tried drugs before. I'm hardly pure."

"That doesn't make you any less pure a pure soul is one whose been in pain but hasn't given out the same amount of pain." He shrugged. "I don't think you understand how perfect you are, I can see all your memories, I can hear your thoughts." He sighed and got up looking at stuff around the area.

Aizawa Pov

We were walking when we came across a teen. Who look see through, who was just sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest. He was wearing a blue hoodie, dark sweatpants, headphones, and their hair was somewhat like an undercut. Shinso looked at me and I nodded but we have to be cautious.

"Hello." Shinso voice was obviously nervous. The person looked over at us and said "Hi, may I help you?" "Were kinda lost and need help getting out." My face was blank. "Oh, are you guys alone or where you with a group at one point."

Me and Shinso looked each other in the eyes. "I'm taking that as you were in a group before entering this place." He sounded croaky and dead inside at the end of talking. "Yes, we we're separated. But how do you know?" "A girl I think her name was Hagak something like that came by." Shinso interrupt me before I could talk "Hagakure passed by was she with someone?!"

He just gave a death glance at Shinso that claim down it looked like. "She was alone. I could help you get back to them but all of them aren't together." "Who would you suggest we'd go with?" "Probably, the one with the corpse in a wheelchair." "What, why?" I could feel my eyes watering one of my student or fellow teacher was gone. "Their the closest to leaving and being safe but not yet."

Shinso voice was shaky. "Who's with the corpse or better yet what did they look both like?" "The one who's dead has purple hair with like ball on him. While.." Shinso interrupted him "Not many are going to miss him too much who's with him." He Cough to get our attention "He had a boyfriend A. B the boy who was with him watched him die. He had green hair and his eyes look like emeralds."

I couldn't help but yell "Midoriya!"

Something in Shinso's eyes shined when I yelled his name. Maybe he caught on but that doesn't matter. "Who do you wanna go to? Describe them and I can take you to them." I blanked.

Shinso Pov

My father's face said it all he was scared for Deku. He had tears going down his face. Him not even noticing, what's happening? I started talking "How do we know your not lying." "I'm not one of those white ghost there pure evil."

All Might Pov

Hagakure just was straight forward "Can we know more. None of this is adding up." I looked at him and started "This here is a old Pro hero who's how'd I say it." "I'm dead!" He sounded really excited for some reason. "Is everything here dead or is it just all the talking things that are dead?" Mic sounded so confused it was funny.

I chuckled, "I don't know that's for Zero to tell." Zero shaked his head no. "Everyones in here is dead but you and your friends who have came although I feel a disturbance in the air." Zero made a stress out face.

Mic Pov

A disturbance?!? "How so." I said and then a black weird thing showed up. "Get behind me." Zero spoke with a flat tone. We all did so I clung onto All Might as Hagakure was clung onto my jacket. "Murk what did you do!" He sounded grating like. Which was very unpleasant cause he was really claim and friendly with us.

"Aww, you got a problem?" Murk I think was his name sounded so gruff. Almost not being audible. Zero tail was moving back and forth. As if he was a cat, mad. He practically screamed "You killed someone! I can smell it! You monster!" I started shaking no, no god no please. Be lying Zero can't smell blood. Hagakure was now crying onto my jacket I let go of All Might. Then I turned around and hugged Hagakure. All Might then hugged us both as we fell to the ground. I think it just hit us we might die here.

(A/n I'm sorry this took a while I had writing block and I've been busy with school stuff. Have a great day/midday/night)