"Hey!!! Zoro!" Yelled the strawhat boy.
The man turned around in question,
"How about you let gramps send you back home? It's a long way you know!"

"It's alright. I can manage, see ya later Luffy." He said as he left.

"You sure he can manage to walk all the way home alone? It's also getting real late."

"It's alright grandpa Garp! He can manage!!" He grinned, their conversation ended with both of them grinning while going back in.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

Two hours passed and the moss head could only stare at the napalm sky, fortunately, Zoro arrived back home, though his father will be coming tomorrow morning because of work. He still had to take care of the house because of Perona's condition.
He took a small shower due to the sweat he gathered from walking for 2 hours, and cooked dinner, he prepared the table and went upstairs to check on the pink-haired woman.

*knock knock*

"........"

*THUD*

'What's going on in there..?' Thought the man, he saw the door open, seeing his sister pop out of the room. Surprisingly enough, he saw her cleaner than before, he was comfortable looking at her now. At least.

"...What is it Zoro? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Don't care. Dinner's ready. If you won't come down you better starve all night."

Zoro went back downstairs getting ready to eat his meal, Perona sighed as she went and got ready for lunch.

'What is this cursed university I'm supposed to be covered with cute stuff!!!' She thought.

Zoro took his first bite, he saw Perona sit in front of him getting ready to eat hers, she took in her first bite.

"Hey Perona... did you know about the new neighbor?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, they moved in last night, where's dad?"

"He's working overtime, he'll coming tomorrow morning."

"Okay then."

Their conversation soon died out.
Zoro was searching for his cup that he always drinks in, Perona noticed but decided to stay silent for a few minutes, but he still couldn't find it.

"It's inside the cabinet on your left. Behind dad's mug."

Zoro followed what she said and found it, he thanked her and filled his cup with water as he went back to his seat.

"Say.. why did the former neighbours move out? That house of theirs is actually pretty nice from the outside and the inside."

"Ha! They got kicked out! Believe it or not the landlord was really mad. Normally he wouldn't mind having a couple as his Uhm.. you know! But then again I don't know what they did but I heard that it was bad. Really bad, so they got kicked out and now a sweet highschool girl lives near us."

"You met her?"

"Well, yeah. I was out to buy some groceries, when I came back I saw her opening her door. I did greet her like normal people do that's all, but I swear she looked so darn familiar I just can't lay my hands on it!!!"

"So you too, huh." Zoro Sighed.

"Hm?"

"You and Nami Kept saying that she looked so familiar. I mean I thought that too but for some reason I just can't trust her smile."

"Oh?" Perona smiled as she got up and washed her plate and her utensils,
Zoro gave her a questioning look.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Hmm.. It's cause I remember who she looked like.*more like who she is..*"
Perona whispered that last part, wanting her little brother to figure it out himself.

"Wait seriously?! Then tell me-"

"In both ways.." Interrupted Perona,

"Why are you so curious about Robin?"

"Don't tell me, Zoro you.. horohorohoro" She a smug look on her face,

"No that ain't it, you and Nami sure have a lot in common."

"How did your conversation go with her?"

"Eh? Why should I tell you? That was a conversation between girls!"

"Fine then. Say goodbye to your creepy plushies." He said as he pulled one of her "cute" plushies and scissors. He put the scissors near the plushies' neck.

"You better open that mouth of yours."

"Okay! Okay! Just don't harm them! Give them back Zoro!"

"Not until you tell me how it went down with you and that woman."

"Alright, I'll tell!"

"You see.."

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

'Hmm.. that's all that's on the list. Now I better go back and finish my last assignment! Which will probably take forever.' I thought.

On my way, I saw a raven haired girl walking in front of me, she had a nice figure and was quite tall for her age.
The fact that she didn't question my walking behind her is really interesting!

I kept walking and walking blah blah blah.. Until we reached our destination, we both noticed that we leave next to each other, so we stared at each other until she broke the silence.

"I see, so you haven't been stalking me, I was about to call the police you know,
I'm sorry for doubting such a cute girl like you." She said with a smile.

My heart almost skipped a beat! She called me cute! Cute!!! Yes! But I held in my composure, which took a lot out of me.

"It's no biggie, I would see why you'd think that I'm some stalker, but in the end I'm your neighbour! Horohoro.. w-who would've th-th-thought?" I gave her a smile, but I'm pretty sure I sounded really awkward! and I also bet that the smile on my face was weird!!!!

She asked if I lived with a man, I told her that I live with my father and brother. When I told her that she smiled at me sweetly, but before that, when she looked at dad she was a bit shocked, anybody with a sharp eye could tell. She is really good with her poker face I tell you!

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

"That was all, we just said goodbye and went in." She said, "now give it back!"
Zoro passed her the plushie with a throw which she caught and went back to her room.

'It's suspicious.... she mostly knows about us but we barely know anything about her other than the facts that she will be in the school the gang is gonna transfer in, and that she has no parents... she's just so..' Zoro Sighed.

"Interesting.."

Zoro went upstairs, he went to his room and opened the window, he saw someone through both of their windows. It was her.

She was writing something on her desk,
Zoro shook it off and went to bed.

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

The raven haired girl looked through her window, just to see the boy she met in the morning sleeping.

'Hmm.. I swore I saw someone... it was probably him opening the window.'
She shook it off.

She got up, took the papers which were old filled post cards from someone else and a sheet that was overflowing with music notes. 'I don't know why I fixed my old mistake though I was just putting them away.. *sigh* It's a habit I guess...'

She put them in the drawer below the desk and got ready for bed, when she did, she turned off the lamp on the desk and closed the curtains then went to sleep, thinking about her old days.. I wonder what they were... what did she do in her old days? Was she a musician like the Strawhat band? Was she an author? Or was the music sheet her mom's?

Vote to find out.