ᴀ x ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ x ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ

Drawing by Julie!

Drawing by Julie!

(Also known as WolfLover12500)

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting in a restaurant, the three; plus Zeus, were sitting in one of the booths and waiting patiently for their food.

'Welcome! Finish this within thirty minutes and it's free!',The chief grinned as he set three large plates spaghetti in front of them,'You'll also receive a Gargaider as your prize! Your time begins right now'

As soon as those words were spoken, the boys began to tear into their food, causing Valentine to chuckle lightly and then, she began to dig into her own plate of spaghetti.

'Old man, so do you know how to use any magic?',The silverette questioned as he slurped down some noodles.

Frowning slightly, the chef tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

'What is that?',He asked.

'Who's the wisest person in this city?',Gon questioned.

Hearing these unfamiliar words, the man slowly shook his head in confusion and tilted his head to the side.

' "Wisest"? What is that?'

The chef stared at them with a clueless expression as they ate and Valentine blinked slowly in confusion.

'This guy.. doesn't really know anything',Gon said with his mouth full of food.

Gulping down the mouthful of spaghetti, Killua frowned at the man and furrowed his eyebrows together.

'Really',The silverette agreed,'He's probably just an NPC or something'