In a Bad mood and Barely breathing

Start from the beginning

I had made it to Lunch, I was in such a bad mood and I didn't want to see, speak or be near anyone. What is happening to me usually when I am in a bad mood it starts to fade during the day, and I know this isn't one of those monthly bad moods either. I hadn't seen Ethan all day I wanted him to cheer me up, I also hadn't seen Lucas which I was pretty okay about.

I wanted to skip my last couple of classes that I had before school was over, I don't think my patience could handle sitting in a classroom for another few hours. So I grabbed my backpack from my locker and thought maybe a walk through the woods might do me some good. I just walked out of the school grounds and followed my path through the woods, everything was so green and humid but I liked it, it was calming. As I walked more into the woods it started to get dark because the tree were blocking out any source of light, my boots were squishing into the moist floor beneath me. I could hear something coming up behind me and I freaked and I climbed up a tree it was pretty easy, there were lots of branches to step onto, I could hear whatever it was that was following me come closer so I hid behind all the leaves. I could see a dark figure coming closer towards the tree I was on, a small glint of sunlight broke through the trees and I could see who it was who was following me. 

Ethan

Why was Ethan following me, maybe it wasn't intentional, I stayed in the tree so I was un-noticed I wanted to see what he was doing here. He began taking of his shirt then his parts, he dropped to his hands and knees, I could hear him moaning and then.

CRACK!

Holy shit what had happened to him, I jumped out of the tree and landed in front of him, I had my hands on his cheeks and lifted his head so he could look at me his eyes widened. He shook his head out of my hands he let out a whimper and he bursts out "What are you doing here?" he let out.

I was trying to help him he was in pain, "I was taking a walk, and someone was following me and I realised it was you and that you were in pain" I said kneeling down to him he was looking at the ground. His head lifted with a growl.

"Run" he said his eyes were slightly red.

"What are you?" I said my hands shaking

He let out a loud scream as I heard multiple cracks in his body, it sounded as every bone in his body had snapped out of place. I was frozen in my tracks, he crawled behind a bush and I still heard cracking and whimpers, and then silence complete and utter silence.

I paid attention to the movement behind the bush Ethan was behind, then I saw a dark brown wolf creep out from behind the bush.

Was that Ethan?

It slowing walking up to me, and nudged is nose into my waist. I jumped at the feeling and the wolf took a few steps back. Its fur was very dark shade of brown, his paws were huge, and his claws were black and sharp.

I finally took in what was happening and I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I dodged tree branches and jumped over large tree stumps. Ethan or the wolf was chasing after me, I looked back and the wolf was slowing down when he realized how scared I was, I guess they can smell fear.

What has my life come too?

I ran back to the school and hid in the girl's locker room, it smelt of sweat and deodorant. I heard the door of the locker room swing open and then I heard a growl. I was hiding in a locker probably not the best hiding spot but it was the best I could do. I then heard the wolf from the woods because it had a similar growl, I heard another whimper and then a metal bucket flying through the room, and hitting the walls. I opened the door and saw Ethan standing there with girl's gym shorts on which were really tight on him and I then saw his very chest he didn't have a shirt on. He walked towards me slowly and knelt down in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he said

"Um... I' am fine... What are you?" I said still a bit scared

"Uh...I am a werewolf" he said while standing up

"Um... Okay why were your eyes red?" I said

"my wolf eyes change when I begin to get stronger and powerful in the pack, I' am Alpha" he said trying to stay calm

"in my pack I' am the Alpha I' am the strongest and that's why I have red eyes, Omega's which are the second strongest they have very yellow eyes, and Beta's aren't as strong as most of us they have bright blue eye's" he said sounding like a history teacher

"Us?" I said how many of them were there

"yes there is more werewolf's in the school" he said In a calming tone

"okay" I said not knowing what to say

"Surprisingly, you are taking this very well" he said his eyebrows were raised for a split second.

I didn't know what to say or do, I just wanted to go home and curl up and forget about all of this, he grabbed my hands and said something.

"Sorry what was that?" I said slightly confused

He grinned "Can you please go and get extra clothes for me from my locker, I don't really want to be wearing these all day" as he looked down at himself I let out a chuckle

"Okay what's your pin?" I asked not as scared as I was before I was fine

"2...3...6...4" he said with a grin I nodded and went to his locker.

I pushed in the pin and I grabbed him a pair a jeans and a white t-shirt. I returned to him and gave him his clothes, he changed from his girl clothes, and into his own. He come up behind me and put his hands around my waist, he turned me around and pulled me closer to his chest. As he touched me I felt warm inside that where I was in his arms I felt safe, like this is the place where I needed to be. But there was only one thing going through my mind.

My boyfriend is a mother fucking werewolf...

 ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

Hey guys sorry about not updating in a while.I really hope you like this chapter I have changed my writing style a bit.

Besides that I hope you have a lovely day and please comment, vote and fan. 

:) Michaela xx