Chapter 35: Your favourites

Depuis le début

"Shut up Jay!" I laughed as I wiped my tears.

"Congratulations Camilla, Dario! Our children are getting married!" Mom hugged them.

"Em, we've got competition." Matteo joked.

"Finally you decided to listen to me!" Emma let out a deep breath, shaking her head.

She walked over to us and pulled us into a tight hug.

"My little flower is engaged!" Uncle Gio kissed my forehead. "Look Emi, she is engaged!" He added.

"My flower's all grown up." Aunty Emi sniffled.

"About damn time!" Javier whistled.

"I love you Tesoro." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you Stronzo." I gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Please can we stop with that name now?" he pleaded.

"Never." I giggled.

[A few months later]

Leo's pov:

My jaw dropped on the floor when I saw Lea come out with Xander in a sleeveless white gown- wait no shit uh the spaghetti, deep-cut gown. Yeah, that's what that's called yeah.

[Time for the vows]

"Leonardo Ricci. What the hell?" She said. "I was supposed to be fighting with my parents about how I'm not ready to be married and how I want to find love without their help but you...you messed it all up." She chuckled. "The day I met you I thought damn I'm going to hate this guy but here we are. I really don't know what to say to be honest, we've been through it all; The worst of times and the worst of situations. The day I got to know that you were taken away I promised myself that I will do anything in my power or beyond to find you and when I did, I felt I could die happily now. You swiftly worked your way around my stubbornness and made yourself a mansion in my heart. Thank you. Thank you for never giving up on us when I lost hope. I promise to love you unconditionally till the day I take my last breath and if there is an aferlife, I hope we meet again. I love you."

And I couldn't take it. As she sniffled, I felt my eyes fill with tears

"Azalea when I first saw you I knew it was going to get me into deep trouble and look here we are." I chuckled. "You know, I messed it up real bad the very day when I said I'll see you around. I didn't know I was going to see so much of you that the days I wouldn't would feel incomplete. When I was taken away Nate told me he'd hurt you and that is all I could think of. You. I didn't care if I was tied up in a damn dungeon. It was you I wanted to be safe. That's when I knew I had it bad. I'm not good at all this so I'm not going to go on and on. I promise to love you unconditionally till the day you're old and wrinkly and I'm still you know young and handsome." I chuckled as I wiped my tears. "I love you Azalea Caruso and I promise to stand by you whenever and wherever."

"Do you, Leonardo Ricci, take Azalea Caruso to be your lawfully wedded wife and to have and to hold her in sickness and health?" the priest asked.

"I do." I replied.

"Do you, Azalea Caruso, take Leonardo Ricci to be your lawfully wedded husband and to have an hold him in sickness and health?" the priest asked again.

"I do." she replied.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you, husband and wife." He concluded. "You may now kiss the bride."

Just like that everything fell into place.

Azalea's pov:

Leo was the missing piece of my unfinished puzzle and now it was finally complete.

He was all mine. My Doberman.

[A year later] [At some random hideout]

"Are we in the correct location?" I asked.

"According to coordinates Jav gave me, yes we are." he confirmed.

"I see someone." I pointed out.

"That's our target."

"Who are you two?!" the gunmetal grey-haired man inquired.

"You don't recognize us?" Leo scoffed. "We're your favourites, Blaze and The Doberman."

The End.

I hope y'all liked this chapter! This was the last chapter of this book:(((( Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys gave me on this story! I will be forever thankful. If you haven't already then I would suggest you go check out my other book "Who Could've Thought" which is also a Mafia romance. ILYSMM!! Until next time y'all <3