Chapter 03: Leonardo Ricci isn't that bad...

[Next morning]

"Wake up Lea, we have training!" Giovanni called.

"Ugh is it time already?!" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yes flower, come down to the gym quick!" he commanded as I heard his footsteps fade.

Giovanni Caruso, The underboss and my uncle. He is five years younger to papa. He is papa's right hand and the coolest uncle ever. He has been training me since I was about 10. Every weekend, 8 am is my training time.

Ugh shouldn't have gone to that stupid club.

I got out of bed, brushed, got into my workout gear and tied my hair into a dutch braid. I walked down to the gym in my basement.

"Let's start sleepy head." Giovanni stood up from his seat and walked over to the boxing bag.

I wore my boxing gloves and started punching the bag. After about 10 minutes of punching, it was time to sparr.

Leonardo's pov:

I went to the Caruso mansion again this morning. Please don't ask me why. I walked in and greeted them all. Alexander took me down to his gym to meet Azalea. I walked in and saw her sparring with Giovanni, who was twice her size and to my surprise, SHE WAS WINNING.

"You think you can win?" Gio chuckled.

"I know I will." she punched his stomach and twisted his arms behind his back and kicked his feet off the ground.

A few blinks and Gio was on the spongy platform and Lea was laughing at him. She was freakishly strong. I would be lying if I said that wasn't hot.

"That's my Giglio!" Xander praised. She smiled at him.

"She fights?" I asked, impressed.

"She's an assassin Leo." he replied.

"Assassin?"

"Ever heard of Blaze?" he chuckled.

"She's Blaze?!" My jaw dropped. The girl my parents want me to marry is BLAZE?! I'm damn sure Diana knew about this. I can't believe this.

"You wanna sparr big guy?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"After what I just learnt, I don't think I want to"

"Aw is The Doberman scared?" she teased.

Scared. I hated that word. "Oh you're on Blaze"

I quickly put on my boxing gloves and stood in stance in front of her. She wasn't the least bit nervous. Instead, she was grinning. We started sparring, shit her punches hurt like a motherfucker. Everytime I punched, she defended. I had to find her weakness but she was making it so fucking hard. Damn she's good and just like that... I was on the ground.

"HA LOSER!" She laughed. I quickly grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. She fell on top of me with her hands on either side and her face inches away from mine. Her lips were slighty parted and the tip of her braid brushed my face. She stood up, fixing her gear and when we turned around, Xander and Gio were already gone.

"You think they left us alone on purpose?"

"Yup. Definitely" she smacked her lips. "Wanna go outside?"

"Lead the way tesoro." I bowed. She chuckled at my gesture and proceeded to walk to the backyard.

"How many people know that you're Blaze?"

"Well my family, Emma, Jay, your sister and your parents."

"What the hell? My whole family knows then why the fuck did no one tell me?"