one

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧 ❄️

I strolled through the hallways, scouring for my friends as I made my way to the cafeteria. Whispers and piercing stares followed me, but at this point, it was normal for me. To be fair, who wouldn't look at this handsome face?

I may not be the most conversational person, and I do have my insecurities, but honey my face and physique are not one of them.

I entered the line near the canteen and picked up a tray. "There you are!" declared a voice behind me. I flinched slightly and turned my head to find none other than Jay glaring at me.

"Geesh man, you scared me. What's up?" I shifted my attention back to my lunch tray. "Don't 'what's up' me, I've been looking for you since the first period!!" he complained, evidently annoyed.

"Aish, give me a break I missed the bus and got in some trouble for being late as well" I grumbled, sighing slightly. "No surprise there," he said. I rolled my eyes as we both exited the line and walked towards our usual table. "Well anyway, what's gotten you in a twist?" I asked as I sat down.

He sighed. "Well it's actually- what's up guys!" a voice cut him off before he got any further. I glanced up and saw Niki and Sunoo pushing their way towards the table. Jay started to frown again while the other two sent him sheepish smiles. "Well, well, well...looky here. Where the heck have you two been all day!!" Jay exclaimed, his voice becoming a pitch higher as he rambled.

"Probably ditched class and went on a date or something," I remarked nonchalantly. Jay looked at me, evidently unamused, while the other two shot me glares.

"What? Don't act like the two of you haven't been going off on your own ever since you started dating". "God Sunghoon please shut up" Sunoo whisper-shouted, attempting to stuff my mouth with bread as I fought him off.

"Well I mean, we won't deny it. " Niki said cheekily. Sunoo lightly slapped his boyfriend on the chest while Niki continued to smirk, pinching his cheeks. "God I can't take the sight of you two, and right in front of my food as well," Jay groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, now that we are all here...I can finally say something. With the school's annual fest coming up, all four of us have been specially requested to help with the main preparations." he persisted.

The rest of us shared knowing glances, smirking softly. "And when you say specially requested, you mean a certain Yang Jungwon asked if you could help out," Sunoo remarked.

"Hey! This has nothing...ok well yeah maybe Jungwon asked me..but he is on the student council okay so that doesn't mean anything!!" he defended quickly. "Ayyy man, you're blushing" Niki teased while Sunoo and I poked Jay's cheeks.

"Oh god, shut up all of you" he griped while swatting our hands away.

Jay may seem like a cool and reserved person but in reality, he's just a hot-headed idiot who's whipped for a guy named Yang Jungwon.

"Alright, alright..." as I bit back a smile, "we'll volunteer"

"Great!! " Jay responded, a little too happily. "I mean yeah whatever" he tried to brush it off as he covered his face with his hands. The three of us looked at each other again before reaching out to poke his cheeks.

"AISHHH STOP IT !!!"

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾ ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔡 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: 570 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰

𝔓𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡: 𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶 6𝔱𝔥 2022

Welp, that's the first chapter out!

Let me know if there are any places where I made grammatical or spelling errors so I can go back and fix them. Also, feel free to give me your feedback :)

Until next time!

Take care!

- 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪