quarante-sept

seokjin stood still, not a movement was made. his heart was racing as he stood in namjoon's hold.

"seokjin please. what do i have to do to get you to forgive me. i'll beg on my knees if i have to. just please i don't know what i'll do if you leave me." namjoon said, his voice was scratchy and sounded as if he was holding back tears. seokjin moved his hand underneath the males chin and softly moved the males head to where they were making eye contact. namjoon's eyes were wet with tears out of fear of losing seokjin.

"i'm so so sorry seokjin. i was angry and scared and i hurt you. i regret it so much and i'm so sorry. i promise you if you want to stay i will never hurt you again. i put this on my life seokjin. i'm so sorry." namjoon said, seokjin looked into the males wet eyes in search for a lie. anything that will give him the clue to his true words. but nothing was found, everything the male said was the truth. with that knowledge he pulled the man in for a kiss. something his body yearned for. the kiss warmed his body up, he felt as if his heart was going to explode in any second.

home

seokjin felt like he was home again, namjoon fueled the burning passion in his heart. it was hard to step away from this man. no matter what they went through as a couple, seokjin could not leave this man alone and frankly, he had no thoughts to leave him alone. he believed namjoon when he said he wouldn't hurt him again, only time would show him the truth.

namjoon gripped seokjin's waist tightly, practically trying to mold themselves together. there was no way in hell he was going to lose seokjin again. so with their lips tangled together namjoon stepped back and sat on the couch, pulling seokjin down with him. seokjin sat on top of namjoon's lap, still kissing the male. namjoon smiled into the kiss, he missed this so much. seokjin was his drug, he was never going to get rid of this addiction and he was okay with that fact.

"i missed you so much jinnie." namjoon said once the two finally pulled away from each other. with their heads pressed together, looking into each other's eyes that swirled with happiness. their lips were painted a light pink from being swollen. they missed this so much. there was no way in hell they were going to leave each other again.

"i missed you too, joonie." seokjin said, placing a small kisses all over the man's face. namjoon giggled softly while bringing his hands up to seokjin's sides. he tickled the man, making him fling himself to the side in fits of laughter.

"joonie, no," he said through fits of laughter. "joonie please." he said grabbing the males hands. the weight that lifted off of them over the past 2 weeks was huge. they felt ten times better than what they felt before. even though seokjin still believed namjoon needed to work on calming himself down when he got mad, he had no problem helping him do so. the laughter died down after a few minutes or so. they laid on the couch peacefully, basking in the warmth of each other.

"please don't ever leave me again seokjin." namjoon said softly, head tucked in the crook of seokjin's neck. seokjin smiled softly, dragging his hand up and namjoon's back.

"i won't joonie, don't worry." seokjin said while holding the male closer. despite the coldness of the large living room, they both felt particularly warm in each other's arms. it was quiet but comfortable, they both felt content and happy to be back in each other's arms again. that was all that mattered to them. being with one another, despite the bad moments, days, and nights.

"are you staying here tonight?" namjoon asked softly, keeping the calm quietness they had just achieved. seokjin nodded softly, eyes fluttering closed as tiredness finally reached him.

"let's go to my room." namjoon said while sitting up. seokjin opened one eye while nodding softly. the two men stood up hand in hand while walking up the steps to the master bed room. the door opened and seokjin was immediately hit with the warmth of the room, contrasting from the rest of the house that felt very cold. the room wasn't overbearingly hot but he knew there was no way in hell he'd be able to sleep in there with the amount of layers he was wearing.

so he stopped, making namjoon stop as well, and pulled off the long sleeve shirt and sweatpants he wore. soon he wore nothing but a large shirt and a random pair of shorts he had on underneath his sweats. namjoon smiled a bit before pulling the male into the bed with him. the two laid in bed with nothing but the light from the moon illuminating the room. it was quiet, calm, and comfortable. they were both happy to be in each other's arms again.

"jinnie, what are you doing for your birthday?" namjoon asked, raking his fingers through seokjin's fading purple locks. seokjin shrugged before speaking up.

"probably nothing, if anything maybe a small kickback like we did for jimin's birthday."

namjoon nodded, hands still stroking seokjin's hair. it wasn't long before seokjin let sleep take over him. it's been a long time since he slept so peacefully and comfortably. he doesn't like admitting it but ever since he and namjoon fell asleep in each other's arms the first time he hasn't been able to sleep peacefully with out him. that 2 week period without him really took a huge toll on him mentally and physically. he was barely getting sleep without namjoon holding him.

namjoon felt the same as well, it was like his body craved seokjin's touch. without it made him feel completely drained and tired, even when he did get a full nights rest. he smiled contently as he looked at sleeping boy. he felt warm inside just staring down at seokjin. he was in love with this man, though he didn't want to admit and was too scared to do it, he knew that he was. there was no way in hell he'd be able fall in love with someone else. seokjin is his endgame and even if he has to kill to do so, he will one day marry seokjin, no matter what. that was a promise...