✿ 3 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

"You should be careful, you never know what will await in front of you later. It can be a good thing or a bad thing"

-sʜɪɴᴀɢᴀᴡᴀ ᴀᴢᴜʏᴀ

🌹🌹🌹

I woke up and and surprisingly i woke up earlier than usual. I take a look at surroundings and i notice my big brother who is still sleeping on his bed covering blanket. I giggle a little when i saw his sleeping face. He seems like he having a sweet dreams.

I walk to the bathroom to take a bath. It still early so i decided not to wake up Hikaru yet. I was really shocked after Hikaru told me he hasn't sleep well for a week. Luckily i told our parents about it and it took mom only three days made him sleep well without nightmare again.

I wear my clothes and grabbed Hyperion before walk out of the room quietly. I walk downstairs and see mom and dad. Dad cooking something and mom cleaning the table. Mom noticed me and give me her warm smile as she greet me.

Mrs. Asahi: Good morning, Hyuga.

Hyuga: Morning! Good morning, dad!

Mr. Asahi: Good morning, Hyuga. Did you sleep well.

Hyuga: Yes! What for breakfast?

Mr. Asahi: Fresh bread and omurice.

Dad said as he place plate with omurice on the counter. When the last time i eat this again? I grab the spoon and blew the food slowly before eat it.

Mrs. Asahi: Where's Hikaru? Still sleeping?

Hyuga: Yeah, He looked so peaceful and having a sweet dream so i decided to not woke him up!

I said before i take another spoon. Then, i heard a footsteps coming from the other way and it's just Hikaru. He greet us and he look more happier than usual.

Hikaru: Good morning!

Mrs. Asahi: Good morning, sweetheart.

Mr. Asahi: Someone look really happy today. Your breakfast Hikaru, eat before it get cold.

Hikaru: Okay! Thank you!

Hikaru take his food and sit beside me. I really happy everything turn back to normal. I finished my food and i still waiting for Hikaru. Then, we can ZOOM! BOOM BEYBATTLE EVERYTHING!!

---

Asahi brothers run through the beach to the Bombers Gym Centre. It almost eleven in the morning so the Bombers must be there. The door hiss open and they greet the members inside.

Hyuga: Good Morning!!!

Hikaru: Morning! You guys are early!

Raika: Good morning you two!

Gun: You look so happy then usual Hikaru!

Hikaru: It was nothing! Helios and I just really have a lot of energy for battle today! Who's first!?

Hyuga: Me! I'm really have courage to burst Helios today!

Hikaru: In your dreams!! Chuck!

Hikaru called the blonde name and start to count. Asahi brothers launch their beys on the stadium with a loud thud. Raika sigh in relief saw them battling with eachother.

---

(Raika's POV)

Thank goodness everything goes back to normal. We're really worried about Hikaru lately but now everthing were fine. Honcho and Cap'n asked us to looking for Hikaru since they said they won't train us for a week due an important meeting with WBBA.