"What did you say?" Silas shouted as he got up.

"You may wanna rephrase that!" Ataru interrupted in between the heated conversation.

"Yeah Wakiya. You can't say that." Spear added as well.

"You!" Wakiya said while looking at both of them. "Stay out of this." his voice was scary enough to make the other two stop.

He looked back at Silas."My intention is to make this the greatest team in the world. I brought you on-board for a reason. Talent is found intently but I asked for a blader that could deliver."

"Listen! The next player isn't gonna be lucky!" Silas said while leaning close towards Wakiya's face..the fury in his eyes clearly visible.

the fury in his eyes clearly visible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I don't need any loser in my team. Your role is to win and if you can't do that, then you're nothing more than a liability to me." Wakiya said with a straight face. He too was frustrated.

"Says the captain who lost his own game." Silas said with a smirk.

"It's the role of my minions to cover up for my little mishaps." Wakiya said arrogantly while rolling his eyes. Never ready to accept his defeat.

"You're digging a deep hole." Silas said while turning around and moving towards the benches and taking out his anger on it by kicking it with full force.

" Silas said while turning around and moving towards the benches and taking out his anger on it by kicking it with full force

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aaahhh!" Both Ataru and Spear shivered while Silas just groaned.

"Spear, why don't you go up next?" Wakiya said.

"Y-yeah, I'll go Wakiya" Guy Spear said, already tensed by the heated argument that took place right now. Fear of losing crawled into him. He had to win.

Meanwhile, both Honcho and Valt excitedly welcomed Free as Y/N had a smile on her face..

"Check it! Ready to pack a punch! Valtreyak's itching to show on how strong it can be!?" Valt said while showing Valtreyak.. He was excited to go in the next one.

"Oyye! Don't tell me! You're looking in to go up in the next one!" Honcho said.

"You read my mind!"Valt said.

First Crush ( Free De La Hoya× Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें