"Go get Frodo I've got Merry and Pippin." Annika says and hops over a rock. Merry was on the ground with his hands covering him. Annika grabbed his sword and she defected the wraiths attack with the sword. She soon pushes the sword up and smacks the shadow ghost. Her and the shadow fight until one was approaching her and was about to stab her until Pippin deflected it and swung at him.

"Annika!" Strider yells and tosses her the lip up log he somehow got. She catches it and points it towards the shadows. They shrieked in pain and burned. She soon fights the wraiths and points the fire at them and burned. One by one,the nine wraiths burned and shrieked in pain. Annika quickly goes to Frodos aid and handed back Merry's sword.

"Help him,Strider." Sam says and pleadingly looks up at him.

"He needs to get treated. He'll die if we don't." Annika says and Strider picks up the blade that stabs Frodo.

"He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade." The blade then dissolved and he looks back at Frodo.

"This is beyond my skill to heal." He says and Annika looked up at him worriedly.

"What are we going to do?" Annika asked.

"He needs Elvish medicine." Strider says as he soon Carrie's Frodo and quickly walks away. The three hobbits and Annika following soon follow him and made their way inside a forest. Annika cling to her poncho as she shivered.

"Hurry!" Strider says as he looks around.

"We're six days from Rivendell. He'll never make it." Sam exclaimed and we all watched as Frodo wearily looks up at his worried friends.

~*~*~*~

Frodo groaned in pain as he had gone a lot more paler and his eyes were scary looking. Annika had tears in her eyes as she held Frodo's hand.

"Frodo. I'm here." She says as she tries to soothe him whilst brushing his hair. Frodo groaned as he looks at her.

"He's gone cold. Strider what're we to do? She asked as she looked up at him.

"Is he going to die?" Pippin asked and Annika glared at him.

"He's passing into the Shadow World. He'll soon become a wraith like them." He explained and Annika looked at him in horror.

"What?! N-N-N-No. Frodo stay with me. It's me." Annika whispers and soon Frodo's gasped and soon screaming was heard.

"They're close." Pippin says and Annika looked down at Frodo with tears in her eyes.

"Sam,do you know the Athelas plant? Kingsfoil?" Strider asked Sam.

"Aye,it's a weed." Sam says.

"It may help to slow the poisoning. Hurry." Strider says as he hands him the light. Annika sighs as she brushes Frodo's hair gently. Suddenly a footsteps were heard and Annika stood up and held her dagger. She then saw Strider and Sam with an unknown woman. Annika then puts back her dagger snd Strider knelt beside Frodo along with the unknown woman.

"Who is she?" Pippin asked as the hobbits gazed at the woman.

"Frodo." The woman says softly.

"She's an Elf?" Sam says and Annika's eyes widened. Strider broke apart a plant and placed it on top of Frodo's wound.

"He's fading. He's not going to last. We must get him to my father." The woman says and Strider carrie's Frodo to the Elf's horse.

"Where are you taking him?" Pippin asked.

"There are five wraiths behind you. Where the other four are,I do not know." The woman says as Strider sat Frodo on top of the horse. The two soon exchanged in an unknown language. Annika scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. The woman then got on the horse and Frodo groaned in pain.

"Arwen,ride hard. Don't look back." Strider says and soon gallops away. Strider watched them go and soon makes his way to us.

"Where is she taking him?" She asked as she followed Strider who was grabbing another log to make a light source.

"She's taking him to Rivendell and to her father. Frodo is in dire need to help. She will send us horses so we could get there faster. In the meantime,we should all wait and rest." He says and Annika glared at him.

"Rest when those things are out there?! You can count me out. I don't wanna sit here and wait to get my soul sucked by dementor lookin things." She says and Strider ignored her and sat down. She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Fine. You win. I'll sit." She says and sits down against a rock. After a while of waiting,the sound of horses were heard and 2 horses came along with two ponies. They soon stopped in front of them and Annika got up. She walked over to a black one and petted it. She then got on but stopped.

"Let me guess...you don't know how to ride one?" She heard Strider ask and she rolled her eyes.

"No it's just to dark." She says she Strider chuckled. He then grabbed her foot and placed it on the foot holster of the saddle.

"Keep your left foot here and use your strength to climb onto the horse and sit down." He says as he helps her. Once Annika was settled she smiled at him.

"Thanks." She says and he smirked.

"No problem...girl with no experience." He says and chuckled as he walked away. Annika rolled her eyes and soon followed Strider.