Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

Downstairs✨

"You got this Sammy!" POnk cheered.

"TapL!" Eret said. "You're so close!"

They were 1v1ing each other in a 1v1 version of OSU that Sam, Fundy, TapL and Skeppy made.

"The hard part is coming up in the song, remember it's almost the end." Fundy said, smiling.

"LET'S GO!" Sam yelled. He turned to TapL. "GG, TapL."

TapL nodded. "Nice job Sam."

Tubbo looked at the paper in his lap, which was the scoring sheet. "Can someone show me who should I add a point?"

Jack got up, "Here Tubbo." He pointed to 'Sam & Ponk' on the paper.

"Alright thank you Jack!" Tubbo said. He added a tally mark to Sam and Ponk's team.

"I'll go!" Ranboo said, one of his eyes still healing so it had an eyepatch over it.

"Sure?" I can cover one of my eyes to even things out!" Sam insisted.

"It's fine! I can still play." Ranboo assured.

"Alright!" Sam said.

TapL handed the controller, which is basically a rectangle with 4 buttons on it with the 'arrows' on it, to Ranboo and they both (Sam and Ranboo) took position.

"Which song?" Fundy asked, with a tablet in his lap.

"Bad apple, hard!" Ranboo said.

Fndy gave a small smile, "Alright." He scrolled down to get to bad Apple and clicked on the difficulty 'Hard'.

The music started up.
Btw, here's the charting for it (I do want to say, there is another version of it but I chose the shortest one since I rather not kill fingers :P 

"How are you so good!?" Ranboo said, when they got about half was through the song. 

"His reaction time is really good!' Ponk said, proud of his boyfriend (Ponk also played and gained points for his team too, don't worry)

Tubbo looked at the scoring sheet. "Well Fundy and 5up are two points behind Sam and Ponk I think."

 Jack nodded. "Yep."

The grade and accuracy wasn't even close. Sam got an A, with an accuracy of 97.89% while Ranboo, even though is eye didn't cause any problems with playing, got a B with an accuracy of 84.95%

"5up you go." Ranboo said as Tubbo added a point to Sam's and Ponk's team. Ranboo started remembering some of the people in the house and their names, just not everyone.

5up took the controller from Ranboo, "Alright." he looked at Sam.

"Sam, I think you should do the next song with your eyes closed." Fundy said, hiding a smile.

"Wanting me to go easy on 5up, since you're soft towards him now?" Sam teased, smiling.

Fundy rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah." he gave a faint laugh, "Which song though?" he looked at 5up, giving him a small smile.

5up slightly blushed, "Freedom Dive, Hyper?" He said, after he got himself together.

Sam and Ponk looked at each other.

"I'll play for Sam." Ponk said.

Fundy nodded. "Alright."

Sam handed Ponk the controller and they swapped places.