Chapter 21: Homeshare

Start from the beginning

"YAH!"

Closing the door hurriedly, I wanted to settle them down properly first but I heard a shrill cry behind me.

"OUWWW!"

"Mwoya?", my eyes widened when I saw a hand interjecting the door.

"It's me", the stranger said while blowing his fingers.

When he finally looked up to meet my eyes, I screamed in delight.

"HENRY?!"

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

"Hyung, I will take over from here now. I think you better head out before your eyeballs bulge out. Haha", Jr entered the kitchen and pushed me out at the right time.

Initially, I was busy preparing the meal for everyone else out there but something kept bothering and getting me distracted.

Stupid Henry is giggling again, unmanly it is. His muscles are shaking and tears stream from his half closed eyes.

Henry had just told a lame joke and now, they are all bonding over the food which I have painstakingly made for them. Everyone was just busy chit-chatting that I don't even think that they are tasting and appreciating my efforts at all.

I held my breath behind pursed lips to steel myself against the gales of laughter.

I know what happened. Henry had claimed that his 'wife', Yewon had been temporary suspended from WGM over some matters, which explained why he's here. He was just nice getting bored until he found out that Wendy and I have moved in next to 'his' house. But hey, that doesn't mean that he can share 'wife' with me!

I looked over their shoulders. He had his arm wrapped around Wendy's just a few minutes into the talk. What the hell?

"Oh, you are really good man! You know Mandarin, Cantonese and English too!", I heard Wendy complimenting him and sharing a Hi-5 with him and Jackson at the same time.

Hello~ I'm a Taiwanese too! I can speak Mandarin as well, I almost wanted to shout out, but my inner voice was telling me this instead,

"But you can't speak as fluently as he does, shame on you, Mr Taiwanese~"

Scratch that.

"Jackson-a, why didn't you introduce me to this friend of yours in the first place?!", Wendy was even showing her pouty lips now while whining at him.

My nostrils were flaring and I guessed that was the reason why Jr had gave me the cue to head out. He probably knew that there was a need for me to take action.

Now, Henry is again telling some lame story about his experiences in 'Real Men'. I know he is without even listening to the words. His face is lit up brighter than a toothpaste commercial and he has that soft look on his face. It makes me want to hurl something at him.

"Excuse me, do you mind me sitting here?", I finally couldn't take it anymore and I pointed at the seat in between Wendy and him as I tried my best to ask politely.

"Oops! Mianhaeyo!", he shot me an apologetic look whereas Wendy narrowed her eyes at me this time.

"Are you trying to slack?"

I threw my arm around her shoulder and pushed those loose strands of hair to the back of her ear.

"I couldn't possibly not if you are here enjoying."

This made the rest laughed and I'm glad that they found me humorous.

"Yeah, just let Jr eomma settle the food will do. He can handle it on his own", Bambam commented which earned him a wink from me. This little kid is sure good in saying the right things at the right time.