Punch in the guts

~~the day after the interrogation~~

(Y/N) was currently at he Cyberlife tower doing a daily check up on all systems as usual, this would mean she'd get to the Police department quite tardy. This is not Connor's case however.

He got to the police department on time, Hank who most probably was out late drinking was late as well though. This gave Connor some time to look around Hank's desk, and learn more about him.

Connor learned that Hank has a dog, thanks to the dog hairs on his chair.
Hank likes heavy metal.
And he became the youngest lieutenant in Detroit.

As Connor inspected Hank's desk, (Y/N) was just entering the police department, walking towards Reception.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The android who was attending at the desk said.

"I come to see Lieutenant Anderson" (Y/N)
"Have you got an authorization?"
"Yes, I do" as (Y/N) took out a piece of paper, an official police Detroit document.

"Are you not an android miss?" The woman android at the desk asked as she took the document and read it.

"I am. I simply have a different software than other androids. I'm a prototype" (Y/N) answered.

Due to having a different programming and software, the ability of telepathy wasn't accessible with most other androids.

As the android at the desk confirmed the document was real and valid she turned to (Y/N) once more.

"Lieutenant Anderson isn't here yet, but you can wait a his desk. Another android has come to see him as well" (Y/N) nodded thankfully and walked inside just as Connor was looking at an old picture of the lieutenant, from when he was younger.

Connor was concentrated on Hank's desk, and (Y/N) who had a certain.. curiosity towards Connor, even if in denial, wanted to try to become a bit closer to him.

Connor's POV:
I was giving all my attention to Hank's desk, determined to learn more of him. However I couldn't finish inspecting everything there was to see, i suddenly felt a warm breathing on the back on my neck. The sensation momentarily made my systems malfunction, but i was able to quickly calm myself down as i turned around.

"Hello Connor" with a slight smile.

No one's POV:

(Y/N) stood behind Connor as turned around, barely avoiding hitting the desk behind him. "Hello" is al he answered. This was unusual, androids don't greet other androids unless its part of an instruction, maybe it had to do with her complex software? "Anything i can help you with?" Connor didn't notice his led momentarily going yellow as he said this, but (Y/N) did. "Nothing in specific, we just have to wait until the Lieutenant gets here" is all it answered.

"Ah, for fuck's sake¡" Hank just entering the room. "It's good to see you again lieutenant" as Connor smiled at Anderson. "It's too early for you two to be shitting me already¡" Anderson complained. "It's actually 12:16 lieutenant, the average human would've been awake four hours and 46 minutes ago" Damn (Y/N) really just called hanks ass lazy.

"Anderson¡¡ in my office, now."

With or without programming, Connor and
(Y/N) knew Hank was in deep trouble.