My Old Man

And for the millionth time, I was correct. He's pissed. He's mad. He's angry. Every word close to anger, is what he is right now. I'm staring at my old man. The one who took care of me when I was little. the one that taught me most of the things I know. The one that left without a word. The one I am super thankful to. Now he's back, standing right in front of me with someone who is like an older brother to me.

" It's been a while, hasn't it Fiona?" My old man asks. A dark aura surround him as a smile is on his face.

" Yes it has, old man." I reply, trying not to laugh at how mad when I call him that.

" DON'T CALL ME AN OLD MAN!" He shouts in anime tears.

I giggle as the man beside him shakes his head smirking. I shouldn't really call him that as he looks super young. But I just got too used it ever since I was little and all. My old man has wavy golden hair and blue eyes. Even from first glance. You'll know who it is.

" It's been a while, Neo." The Pope greets beside me.

Yes, that's correct, THE previous sun knight, Neo, is an adopted father of my brothers and I.

" It's been a while, Pope. And you still look as young as ever." Neo says.

The Pope laughs happily by the comment. I look at the two of them in with boredom. The Pope has been always looking like this ever since Neo became a Sun Knight. Amazing, how does he keep that appearance? Sighing, I turn to my 'brother' and hug him.

" It's been a while, Aldrizzt."

" Yes, it has Fiona. How have you been?" The dark elf asks patting my head.

I separate from him and smile at him," Too much drama! Just kidding. I've been good."

He smiles a millimetre and I turn to Neo.

" So what was the dangerous thing your been talking about?" I ask in a serious face.

" Fiona, I'll love to tell you. But it's something I can only tell to the Pope. I'm sorry. I promise I explain it later when we go things figured out." Neo apologizes.

Of course. He says that every time but never does it. Pouting, I start stomping back into the Temple.

" Fiona! Don't get mad at me! Come back over here!" Neo nags," Fiona Tera Lavender!"

My ears turn to mute and I continue my fit.

~~~~~

Back in my room, I rest on the bed where I had the 'vision' you can say with Neo. That man never tells me anything. Nothing! And I hate him for that. Aldrizzt is also the same though. But he only keeps it because of Neo. Sighing, I flip myself making me place my face in the pillow. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder how my brothers are doing. Have they seen Neo and Aldrizzt yet? Whatever. I don't care about that old man anyways. I yawn inside my pillow and you can say me running around giving people macaroons was a good exercise cause my body gets numb and I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

" Hey, Sleeping Beauty, wake up or are you going to be a shining rock that can't move." A voice says gaining a giggle from me.

Slowly, I open my eyes to see the Metal knight beside my bed.

" Yes, I want to be a shining rock. You see, I did become one, I can sleep all day without disturbance." I point out as he shakes his head.

" Wake up, you're with me today. Frost was going to tell you yesterday but it seemed like you were sleeping by then." He explains.

I nod," Ya, sorry. I was tired yesterday."

He stares at me and starts walking out of the room.

" Meet me at the garden when you're dressed and ate breakfast." He says before closing the door.

I stand up from my bed and walk to my closet. Taking out a white long robe with black highlights, and black pants, I bring them into the shower. These clothes were the clothes for apprentices and they gave it yesterday at the hall. Getting into the big tub of rose petals and water, I sink inside it feeling the warmth. This is how they live here. If it was back at town, we'll all be showering together in a bigger tub.

The boys in their spring while the girls are in theirs. Sighing, I relax myself in it. Might as well enjoy it. So I have to follow Metal Knight today, huh? I don't get why the others are so scared and frightened of the Cold Fraction. They're not that bad. Judgement may look cold but when he was with Sun, he was himself. Frost also looks cold but he loves making delicious dessert and even gives it to his 'enemy' Sun Knight! People really shouldn't judge people by their characters. Like for example Storm, he winks at every girl and it told to not work but he is a workaholic! Shaking my head in disappointment, I sink a bit more into the hot water. What am I going to so today with Metal Knight? Just walk around an give comments to people? Or what? I'm really curious now...whatever. I know about it later anyways. Rising up from the bath, I grab my towel and wrap it around my body. I'll know about everything behind this Temple before I leave and go back to the hometown.

~~~~~

The white robe reaches close to the floor as I walk down the corridor. Reaching to the dining room, I open it to be greeted by my three best friends.

" Is it true you're the daughter of the Great Neo Sun? The previous Sun Knight?!?" Oliver asks leaning into me.

" Fiona! Why didn't you say anything shout it!!? I thought we were friends!" Rena says.

" Dude, if you're Neo's daughter does that mean that you're good at swordsmanship?" Leroi asks.

" Guys. Guys. GUYS!" I shout making them stop asking me questions or lecturing me.

The other kids also listen into our conversation.

" I'm not Neo's biological daughter. Just an adopted daughter. That's all." I answer a bit disappointed in my past.

The girls snicker getting a small shy glare from Rena. She became stronger. The boys look relieve or chuckle.

And it was time for me to let it," But. Leroi, you're answer is a yes. I did learn swordsmanship from him."

They groan as this time I snicker," But it doesn't mean I'm that good. He did teach me but I'm weak in my arms. I'm mainly good in strategy. That's all."

Some of them relaxed. They're so easy to read.

" Ah! I forgot! Fiona, thank you for the macorrons! They were delicious!" Rena adds.

I smile as the two boys beside me also thank me for yesterday. The others look like they want to join but didn't and kept far away from us. This is how this competition is like. You're on your own here. But, I look at my friends, that doesn't mean you can't have friends by your side. After breakfast, we all separate to go to whoever Holy Knight we have next. Yawning, I start walking to the exit but bump into someone before I did. The person I bump into was...