The Judgement Knight

I walk behind the Judgement Knight as head to the punishment room. The room was dark and blood stains splatter on the floor.

" Come." He says as he walks to his chair viewing down at the bloody floors.

I follow him and stand behind his chair. A couple of Hell Knights enter carrying a man in tatter clothes.

" You have been suspected of murdering Dane. The God of Light will not forgive your sins." The Judgement Knight says.

" I am innocent!" The man cries.

" Lies. The testimonies and evidences lies before you, and you still dare to deny it? Begin."

The Hell Knights start whipping the man.

The man screams and shouts,"I plead guilty!"

The whipping stops.

" Record the criminal's confession. The strict God of Light will punish you! Continue."

Screams and whip sounds fill the room. The Judgement Knight glances at me. And his eyes widen.

" Is something wrong?" I ask in a calm voice tilting my head at his shocked look.

" You don't feel sick?" He asks.

" No." I raise an eyebrow.

He stares at me and turns back to the criminal. What's the problem? I shrug and look back at the criminal.

After a dew minutes, the criminal faints.

" Bring him to his cell, we'll continue this tomorrow morning." The Judgement Knight says and stands up and goes to the door.

I see a bathroom nearby and look in. The Sun Knight is sitting on a small stool with another right in front of him. The other stool had a bowl of water and a towel. What is he doing there? I look back to the Judgement Knight. He faces to me.

" I have some business to do. Go explore the temple. " he says and leaves to the bathroom.

Silence fill the hall. The bathroom was where the Sun Knight was. Right? So why is the Judgement Knight going there. My curiosity takes over me and I go near the bathroom door and listen. I hear puking sound and munching sounds. What the?!?

" Sun, you haven't been here for a long time." Judgement Knight says.

" I have been trying to get more followers to the Temple!" Sun replies.

" Sigh. So how's yours?"

" The apprentice? She's very shy. She keeps around five meters away from me. Am I that scary?"

Judgement Knight chuckles.

" How about yours? Did she faint or puke yet?"

" No. She was fine with it all. No changes."

" That's weird."

They continue to talk as I take my ear off the door. They talk like they're friends. But isn't the two of them suppose to hate each other though? This is frying my brain. I walk down the corridor. The Sun Knight and Judgement Knight talks together in private like their friends. But when they're in public, they make it look like they hate each other. Also, by the language of the Sun Knight in there, he doesn't talk all about the God of Light way and stuff like that. Judgement Knight is like a big-brother in the bathroom. And why does he puke after these trials? There's too many questions but I know for sure one thing. Sun and Judge are definite friends. They act like they hate each other. Well, they suck at keeping this a secret. They should get sound-proof walls next time. I give a sigh and walk outside to the garden. The flowers were everywhere and it was quiet. The feel of the outside plain takes over me, my eyes close and my mouth opens. A soft melody runs outside my mouth and fills the garden area. The melody stops as I close my mouth and open my eyes. A smile forms on my face and I turn back to the temple and enter. After a while of walking, I bump into someone and papers fly everywhere. My reflexes act up and I try to catch them.