Chapter 34: Feelings and shit.

Start from the beginning

I looked in through the glass panel on the door. He was laying on the bed, lifeless and with millions of bandages and tubes.

This is all my fault. I hurt him which caused him to drive recklessly. I am the reason he is laying in there. Please be okay Leo. For me. For us. Please.

[After an hour]

The doctor walked out, cleaning her hands.

"He's out of danger but sleeping at the moment."

"Oh thank god!" I sighed with relief. "Can we go in and see him?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

Javier and I walked in and stood beside him.

"I'm so happy you're okay brother. Thank fuck. I thought I had to handle Matt alone now." He laughed hiding a sniffle. "I'll leave you alone with him. I can't see him like this."

I nodded and sat next to Leo.

"I'm sorry Leo. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I was a coward. I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand that I love you. I never stopped. I was just scared to tell you. This one year was pure torture without you. You win Leo. My head couldn't win against you. You win." I held his hand and touched it to my forehead.

"Took you long enough." He groaned.

"You're awake?!" I let go of his hand.

"No, I'm still sleeping."

"Shut up! I was so scared!" I smacked his arm.

"Ow! Easy I'm hurt there."

"Sorry sorry!" I facepalmed.

"Stop fucking apologizing." He sighed. "You don't know how much you mean to me. What you just said has made me the happiest man alive."

"Well now until you get well, I'm not saying it again." I rose up and walked to the door.

"AY C'MON NOW THAT'S NOT FAIR!" He whined.

"Too bad Ricci." I giggled as I left the room.

[A week later] [At Ricci Mansion]

"So we have an announcement to make." Leo said shyly. 

"Is Leonardo Ricci shy?" I whispered.

"Oh, I'll show you shy later alright." He whispered back.

"Are you two done whispering?" Dario crossed his arm.

"Oh uh *cough* yeah." Leo coughed. "So since everyone is here, I'd like to let you all know that I WON. LEA IS MY GIRLFRIEND MOTHERF- UH YOU GUYS!"

I giggled at his childish cheering.

"We know." Mom said in a monotonous voice.

"You know?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Yeah, you guys didn't do a great job at hiding it." Camilla laughed.

"SO CAN I FINALLY CALL YOU SISTER IN LAW?" Diana squealed.

I smiled.

"LET'S GO!" She cheered.

"SO BROTHER IN LAW..." Emma teased.

Leo grinned.

What was wrong with me? How could I have compromised this? Happiness, laughter, teasing, joking. We weren't acting like the families of the "Caruso Mafia" or "Ricci Mafia". We were a normal family. We weren't Azalea and Leonardo. We were Lea and Leo. 

Leo's pov:

I had missed this. This laughter, this happiness. Thank you for breaking down your walls for me, Lea. I never gave up. Not on you. Not on us.

[A while later]

"Yeah now about the shyness you were talking about earlier." I crossed my arms.

"Oh uh well uh" She ran around the kitchen island.

I chased after her.

"Stop running Tesoro!" I yelled out.

"Catch me if you can Stronzo." She challenged.

"We did it, Xander." Vienna smiled.

"We did it, Vienna." Xander let out a happy sigh.

"Our children are happy again." Mom wrapped her arms around Dad.

"We've won." Dad smiled.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! This is the second last chapter which is why it is quite short :( I can't believe there is just one more chapter left! I am going to miss this story so much ugh Anyway enough of the emo shit. What do you think- uh there's nothing to think anymore *sobs* Keep reading to know how Lea and Leo end up. ILYSMM xx