DAISY AND JIMIN'S NAUGHTINESS

I looked at everyone ... They were also looking at each other,,, i cleared my throat and got up from his lap..

Daisy : Umm.. I.. I have.. Some work.. Excuse me..

I excused myself and went to jimin's room,,,

I sat on his bed and sighed in frustration....

Daisy : she made the situation worst.... Ahhh.... Godd... There she is enjoying with kai and here tae is fighting with his feelings... But what should i do next... If it went too far then he might be fall in depression....goshhh

I put my hand on my forehead out of frustration.... I took a deep breathe and somehow calmed my self...

I went towards downstairs and went to living room but no one was there,, jimin was only there sitting on couch

Daisy : Jimin? They already gone?

Jimin : hmm..

I  nodded but there jimin was in deep thoughts... Looking on his phone..

Daisy : are you mad at me by any cost?

Jimin didn't respond me which i hate so i snatched his phone from his hand made him.... Ummm.... More angry?

Daisy : Why are you ignoring me!?

Jimin : What's Your Problem!!?

Daisy : Problem?... Okay... Live with your phone and Ignorance... And even... today i'm going back to my home... At evening... Then you don't have to ignore me cause you won't see me..

I looked away and went to kitchen straight.. I don't know why my tears strted forming in my eyes... It's not a angry one it's a emotional one..

I was standing and looking outside from the kitchen window...

Suddenly i felt someone's hand wrapped around my waist and giving kisses on my neck..

Daisy : Now what do you want?(coldly)

I said didn't even look at him...

Jimin : why are you leaving? Is it because i hurted you?

Daisy : Jimin.... Today i have to go there.. Tomorrow i'm settled down here

I said turned at him,, wrapping my hand around his neck...

Jimin : was Kai your first crush?

Daisy : I fell in love with you at first sight.... Kai was only my classmate in nursery,,, we weren't even study partners cause you were my study partner,,, but oneday i let him sat beside me and we became friends..

He sighed in... Relief i guess

Daisy : you were tensed about this silly thing? (Chuckled)

Jimin : you know... How much angry was i!?

Daisy : You know what... Be the person who can kill someone if he tried to snatch me from me... Not this scary baby

I smacked his head and we both laughed,,

Daisy :  today you will drop me at my house.. Okay?

Jimin : okay fine..

Daisy : But why everyone left? Was tae sad? Or angry?

Jimin : it's strange.. Namjoon hyung told me that they have shoot and i was like without me but he said that only 6 of them have a photoshoot

Daisy : May be...*sighed*

Jimin : Zara made the situation worst

Daisy : if i saw that kai ever... I will surely murder him.!! He is being a third wheeler nothing else..!

Jimin : You should tell your parents about tae..

Daisy : i can tell them... But.... Is the situation went too far.. Me neither my parents can handle it... And i also can't force her...

Jimin : Ohh... wait... You can tell zara about tae's feelings!!

Daisy : Jimin.... I can't... I'm not sure about her feelings and.. Even also she is too angry at him...

Jimin : All paths are locked..

Daisy : But i can contact with kai

Jimin : No!! I mean No need to Contact him..!

Daisy : jealous? Hmmm.... Then i will surely contact with him *Laughed*

Jimin : Yahh!!!

He chases me all over the House.. Finally i went to his room and locked myself in bathroom... I was breathing heavily... And laughing too

Daisy : *breathing heavily* He can't catch me now.... Hehehehehe

I heard a door opening sound.. I heard foot steps coming closer to The bathroom..

I made sure the door is locked and went to the bathtub... But...

To my surprise the Bathroom door unlocked with a *kilk* sound...

My eyes went bigger and i hid behind  a shelf..

Jimin : Babyyyy~~~*evily smirked*

I saw a box near the shelf and it's  SHAVING CREAM.... hehehe...

I secretly grabbed it and i went infront of him

Jimin : You surrendered yourself *evily smirked*

I smirked and pressed that button bit nothing came out... I shook it twice but nothing came out...

Jimin : Awww... You picked the wrong bottle baby girl *smirked*

Daisy : umm.. Hehehe.. Sorryy jiminahhh!!!!

Jimin : Now you turned me on-

I put my hand on his mouth and stopped him saying that.

Daisy : Yahhhh!!!! Don't say this!!!! Let's go!! You unholy person!!!

I took him out from bathroom..i removed my hand from his mouth and sat on the bed...

Jimin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him... I got surprised by his sudden move

Daisy : wh-what are you doing?

Jimin : Don't you dare to contact him

Daisy : Yahh!! I expected a sexy answer from you and you are telling me this shit!! 

Jimin : hmm..? Sexy answer like what? *bit his lips*

Daisy : Nothing!! You ruined my mood!!