MISSING EACHOTHER

After fighting they got tired and went to sleep...

AT THE OTHERSIDE....

Zara and her family arrived at italy and after around 1hour they  finally reached at the mansion...

The mansion :

They came out from the car and stood infront to mansion

Zara :  Woahh.! It's tooo goodd

Mr. Kim : you like it?

Zara : No no i love it!!

Mrs. Kim :  so let's enter

They entered in the living room...

Living room :

Zara : Woww

Mrs. Kim : zara.. Now go to your room and take a bath..

Zara : okayy... Good night...

Mr&Mrs. Kim : GoodNight!!

Zara took her luggage and went towards her room....

Zara's bedroom :

She put her luggage and went to  bathroom... She took a quick bath and changed her outfit...

Zara's Outfit...

She came out from bathroom and did her night routine....

Mrs. Kim came in her room and gave her coffee... As she took it mrs kim went out... She went to the balcony while taking sip of coffee..

Zara's  POV

I looked at the night sky full of sparkling stars,,,it's just a few hours i'm here far away from my sister and my friends... And i'm already missing  them (she chuckled)

A drop of tears fall from my eyes full of anger and with some unknown emotions,,, i don't know what it called... Why do i even care if.... Tae.... Is flirting with someone..... I'm... I'm just his.... Friend...No one else....
SERIOUSLY.! NO. NO. NO. I'M HIS BESTFRIEND!! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME..? that girl fucking insulted me infront of the whole crowd and.... And.... He just stayed silent.....

Zara : I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG ( while sobbing hard )

********************

On the other side.....

Tae did his night routine and went towards his room's balcony....

Taehyung's POV :

I  was just thinking about todays incident,,, seriously she didn't have any time for listening me....why did she care.... I'm only her... Childhood friend.... No one else... She could've just listen to me...

Ahhh.... Anyways..... I will tell her tomorrow... Or... Wait... Should i call her? Umm... Noo.. Noo she is daisy's sister she will surely cut the call,,,

Okkk i'll tell her tomorrow... Hmm...

Tae : Till then goodnight MY LOVE

He sighed and went back to his bed  and slept

To be continued.......