"Let me go! Let me go!" she wiggled trying to get out of her grip.

"Do you know the consequences of not providing the bloody sheets?" she plumy woman crossed her arm.

"Let me go! Why are you behaving like this towards me! I am a princess!" Irisa yelled and Nancy was pulled away by another guard as she was going to intervene.

"You are going to be publicly executed if you can't provide the bloody sheet! So for the last time where is it?" Irisa wiggled once more.

"She is not going to provide it then you are going to have to prepare execution," she wiggled and shook her head widely.

"Follow me!" the woman turned and walked towards the door.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! I have done nothing wrong!" she yelled and looked around finding nobody but her make, where is everybody? she looked around angrily.

"Shut your mouth!" the woman yelled.

"This is an insult to not only this manor but Hasten as a whole, how could you treat me like this! Are trying to make an enemy out of Hasten?" the woman turned to her, eyeing her.

"You are so pompous and stupid! You are nothing but a mere bastard child the duchess took pity on." Nancy gasped.

"How dare you say that!"

"Oh please! I said nothing but the truth, you are still a bastard no matter which bastard you are, you think all this title you have will allow you to enjoy royal privilege like full-blooded royals?" she threw her head back and laughed hysterically.

"You have crossed the line! How dare you say all this to me? Let me go! Let go of me!" she turned away from the guard back to the distasteful woman.

"I might be a bastard but I am still a princess and that will not change! Your prince has..."

"Stop!" they all turned towards where the voice came from, a man in a wheelchair pushed himself towards them with one hand, a guard Irisa recognized as Raymond approached them with the man.

"M... My prince..." the woman stammered and took a bow immediately looking petrified, Irisa guessed by the wheelchair that this was her husband, she frowned her eyes finally looking at the mask, that mask wasn't the one from the book, there weren't scary look with bloodstains, they were surprisingly clean, soft and delicate.

"Why are you manhandling the princess?" he spoke again, with poise and leisure, even in a wheelchair, he looked very masculine, he looked very bold and strong, such a shame that the accident had taken away his legs, it felt as though it has taken away his potential too.

He had a firm broad shoulder, pale skin that was so far of an opposite to hers, he was tall very tall, and that chair is very big because it was accomodating him.

He was truly big, he had shiny black hair that was slick back and well-defined lips, they were thin and almost non-existent but they were still so lovely. His chiseled jaw was as sharp as the edge of her brother's sword, with a light, stumble that looked about four days old, even without seeing most of his face she knew he was attractive and she felt that feeling she had felt before.

The man!

Irisa internally shook her head, he was standing, the prince couldn't stand, he hasn't been able to stand since twelve years old, she was probably mistaking.

"I am sorry my prince, it is custom we are following, we don't mean to interrupt your peaceful morning, we just want the evidence to show the court that your marriage is now valid," he smiled and she almost fainted, that smile! She had seen it before. She was so sure she has, how could this beautiful man be regarded as ugly and unseeable. She had goosebumps coming on her skin.