Chapter 36: Ditched for a girl

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'Sorry Ria, but also it's cool little chicka. I was only messing with you.' The feminine voice flows through my mind.

I watch as the wyvern takes off and flies around performing tricks with water, together Galaxus and Ethan create rain clouds and snow, water snakes and bubbles.

"Thank-you to all the students who came today and displayed some of their tricks for the class. I'll see everyone next lesson." The teacher calls out and a majority of the class leave, I watch as Ethan and Galaxus fly away without a goodbye.

The rest of the day flies by and eventually it's home time, I race home and fling open the front door. Last period I had by myself so I didn't have to wait for anyone else.

I flopped on the couch with Cinder and that's when the door burst open revealing a disgruntled Ria.

***********************

RIA POV:

By the time last period came around I was already tired but then I actually had to take a class, as in. be. the. teacher.

So basically I walked into the area where all the Werewolves were collected and stood to the side, well that was the plan but as soon as I walked into the room all the werewolves turned to me. Their gazes penetrating as they gaze at me, still none appear angry or upset over me being of higher authority however.

'Where is Ej?' Jay mutters in our mindlink.

'I don't know but hopefully he hurries.' I grumble back.

I awkwardly waved and a few wolves snickered making me smirk along with them, how hard can it be to lead the lesson. Well I can now answer that, it was hard.

Anyway I walked closer to the group only to find no Elijah, nope just me and the werewolves. At least I could see Zim standing beside a girl from our year level who's name I don't know. In my defence there are a lot of werewolves present, like a lot.

"Hi! Is this everyone almost?" I purse my lips and try to estimate the amount of werewolves currently present. There's probably a couple hundred present right now so i'd say it's close to all the werewolves at the academy right now.

'Ej where the f*ck are you?' I mind-link Ej growling. I wait patiently for a response but get none. F*ck.

'A**-hat' Jay growls angrily.

'He should be here, I mean we were so good this morning.' I sigh exasperated.

"Ok, well this was meant to be my first time taking this class with Elijah however he isn't here so I guess I'll take it by myself then." I shrug and walk around the perimeter of the group. As I walk I notice a particular she-wolf missing, great, just great. Her name's Melbourne, I think... anyway she's been dating or having a sexual relationship with Ej for the past like week or something. The evidence suggests they won't be coming for the rest of the lesson, wait no, they both will be coming. I smirk evilly to myself but continue on with my walk.

"Do we want to do fight practise or a game of capture the flag?" I call out, this breaks the whole group into a fierce debate about which activity.

"OK! Quiet!" I Yell, my voice travelling through the room silencing the gathered crowd. "We will take a vote. Go to the left of the room if you want to fight and go to the right if you want capture the flag." I gesture to my left and right to indicate where I wish for them to stand. "Go!"

The room erupts into a flurry of movement as everyone tries to decide where to stand, I watch as Zim and Callum both go to the capture the flag side. It takes about a minute for the group to seperate, an obvious winner is chosen with about 80% of the werewolves having selected it.