Enraged and engaged ?

Start from the beginning

"What!"

Robert's eyes widened as he blinked at Aaron in disbelief , his grip on Andriana loosening.

To only have Aaron to chuckle, placing his hand on the director's shoulder.

"Just Kidding Robs."

Relief covered Andriana's features as she looked at Aaron in disbelief. She knew of his anger issues, she thought he would kill Robert, but he didn't.

Why? Didn't he? When she gave him all the reasons?

"Ah man! You almost got me!"

Andriana fake smiles as Robert kisses her cheek, while her eyes were set on Aaron's grey ones.

Which were boring holes into her.

"Just kidding. Anyways you guys enjoy. I have a meeting to take care of."

Aaron says stepping back and sighing. Waving his hand.

"Sure man! Would love to catch up for a drink"

Aaron nods with a smile.

"Likewise"

Turning around Aaron leaves, with heavy footsteps. That fake smile on his lips dropping. As he wanted to break something.

Just how? How can she so shamelessly betray him?

He thought he had someone to have his back...he thought they trusted each other.

Fuc*!

"Aaron!!!"

He hears her pencil heel clicking behind him. But he doesn't stop.

Walking down the hall with clenched fists.

"Aaron! Please! Atleast listen to me! Please just once!"

She blocked his way, breathing heavily. And he nothing except anger on seeing her.

Holding her wrist in his tight grip, he pushes her in the girls washroom to only lock it behind him. Thankfully there was no one there.

"Speak"

Was all he said. Still giving her one chance to explain. But she couldn't help cry , looking at his hands.. trying to hold them.

"Please... please Aaron believe me...I truly love you...Robert...he is incharge of selecting me for the next shoot...I have to do this...or else he will select the other girl...I can't let that happen Aaron... please..."

"How many times Andri?"

He simply asks, pulling his hand out of her grip. To only have her sob.

"Please...."

He literally roars, slamming his palms on her either side. Blocking her.

"I asked how many times have you fuc*ed him dammit!"

"Every...tim..e..he asked...me...to-'"

"Fuc*!"

Aaron says looking at her in disbelief. To only move back from her. Running his hand through his hair.

"No Aaron please...we agreed to this! I told you beforehand"

" You told me we can't tell anyone! Fine! You told me it's open...that you need to flirt with men to impress them! Fine! You told me not to be possessive of you! Fine! But I am sorry Andriana you never told me you will be fuc*ing men after men behind my back in name of your career!"

"You never told me you will be making a fool of me and my emotions for you!"

She tries to make him look at her, but he couldn't. He felt angry at himself....he said he loved this girl? Love? What a joke!