"Meek," He ignored me leaving out the door. Fuck. I started to feel sick to my stomach and quickly ran to the downstairs bathroom, letting the little I had in my body, into the toilet.

Every time I thought I was done I ended up gagging, which led to throwing up more. When I finally stopped I stayed over the toilet for a little while longer in case I needed to throw up more.

Feeling hands gently pull up my hair I quickly looked up to see it was Beyoncé, "Get the fuck off- agh!" I tried pushing her hands off but ended up gagging again which had me right back to puking it out.

It felt like I was dying. Tears were running down my face and my throat was KILLING me. I literally couldn't breathe.

She held up my hair until I finished then gave me a water bottle that she had already drank from making me shake my head and push it away.

"Onika just drink the water." She spoke softly holding it to my mouth, this time I drank some then moved my head.

I started getting up off the floor slowly and she tried to help me but I held my hand up to stop her before walking out, up to my room bathroom, to brush my teeth. She followed me.

"You need to leave Beyoncé," I spoke before brushing my teeth, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked miserable.

"I just need to talk to you." Her voice was husky, as if she had just got done smoking. I just ignored her and continued brushing my teeth. I'm not going to stress myself out or let her stress me anymore.

"I'm sorry for how I was acting." She mumbled. I just looked at her then looked away, spitting in the sink.

"I was a little drunk Nika. I didn't mean anything that was said. I don't even know why I said it or why I did what I did."

I was trying my best to brush my tongue without throwing up again and all she was doing was throwing nonsense in my ear.

I rinsed out my mouth as she spoke. "Okay. Can you leave please?" I spoke calmly, walking past her. I still had things on the stove.

"You're not going to talk to me?" She asked, following me down in the kitchen. I cut the stoff off and moved the pot of chicken taco meat to one of the stove tops I didn't use, to not burn it.

"I was drunk." She was begging me to reply to her with her eyes. "If it was you, I would forgive you." She finished.

"Girl.." I finally replied. "Maybe that's why we aren't working out. Every time one of us does something we run right back to each other, even if we don't forgive each other. That's toxic, this is toxic. I'm not bringing a baby into this." I spoke and she looked stuck.

"You're not bringing a baby into this? Are you going to get rid of my baby?" She asked and it felt like she was trying to test me.

"No, I'm not getting rid of my baby and literally just yesterday you were saying this baby wasn't yours." I looked at her in disbelief.

"I was drunk Onika." She sighed.

"You weren't that damn drunk Beyoncé, you drove us home, and either way drunk people say what the sober is scared to say so that's no excuse," I spoke calmly turning to look at her.

"Look, there is a baby involved now. I can't be stressed out like this, I can't lose a baby for the second time Beyoncé. Most definitely not because my partner can't seem to let me be at peace. I won't do this with you twice."

She let out a shaky breath before speaking. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you out of your name or yanked you up like that. I see you're trying and I'm so sorry." I just looked at her. I was getting tired of hearing sorry all the damn time.