Scars Aren't Always Physical

Summary:

Maybe there's a reason Shadow Weaver is the way she is....
______________________________________

Angella was two weeks into interrogating Shadow Weaver and still nothing! Other than sly comments and insults there was nothing but silence. Angella wished she had help but Casta had long since returned to Mystacore and there was no way she was allowing Adora anywhere near this woman. Angella had to think of a way to get her to crack, to get inside her mind just like she did to others. She opted to do just that, as she sat on a nearby couch in silence and watched.

"Given up, have you?" Shadow Weaver spoke in a cooing tone. She was met with silence and the same staring hateful gaze. She tried switching her responses. "Whatever you're trying now, it won't work. I told you I will only speak to Adora."

Angella sat quiet, she was thinking. Shadow Weaver was always so comfortable, even in prison she made it her personal mission to make everyone else miserable. Why? Angella thought it was high time to put a stop to this. It was time for her to make Shadow Weaver uncomfortable and miserable.

"Shadow Weaver, you've been here for two weeks and haven't asked to bathe yet." She could see the sudden shift in her prisoners demeanor. "Gotcha," she thought.

"What does that have to do with the interrogation?" Shadow Weaver asked. Just the sound of her voice was different, and they both could hear it.

"You are a prisoner of Bright Moon, and as such you will receive proper sanitary care. That includes bathing." Angella spoke in a tone that told Shadow Weaver there was no way out of this. Yes she would have loved to bathe ages ago, but never under the supervision of anyone. She hung her head in defeat.

"It's settled then, tomorrow after breakfast I will escort you to take a bath." Angella almost couldn't hide the smirk as she could tell how uncomfortable Shadow Weaver must've been. She headed towards the door.

"Good night Shadow Weaver." She heard the other woman scoff behind her as she left the room. The queen headed off to her own room thinking of a way she could safely transport the prisoner to a place to bathe. Where would she even bathe? Surly she shouldn't make her use the guards bathhouse.

Angella thought about it and came to the decision that it wouldn't hurt anyone if Shadow Weaver used her private bath. Right? Angella decided on that and quickly turned around to inform the gaurds of Shadow Weaver schedule tomorrow. She could see the questioninh look, even under the masks, but they didn't comment on it. Now if she could just find a way to get shadow Weaver there with out the threat of her trying something, maybe she could sedate her in someway, just until she got her to the bath of course. Angella didn't like the idea at all for so many reasons, but because she had no other ideas this would have to do.

__________________________________

The next morning Angella headed to the prison(spare room) with Shadow Weaver breakfast in tow. She noted that the prisoner never ate much, just nibbled on small things and drank the tea. Today she was given oatmeal, a pear, toast, and green tea. She expected the other woman to go straight for the pear as she did every morning with all her fruits, but was very surprised when she picked up the spoon to start eating the oatmeal.

"Good morning Shadow Weaver." Angella stated. She was met with an acknowledging nod from the prisoner. She thought that weird as she was surly expecting some sort of snide remark. Maybe she just didn't want to talk, Angella thought.

Angella decided to just wait until she was finished eating, and hopefully drink her tea, which had been laced with a light sedative to help her transport. It had been about fifteen minutes now and Shadow Weaver was still eating her oatmeal, rather slowly too. Was she really trying this hard to delay her bath?! Unbelievable!