𝟤𝟩. 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓅

A/N: Do you'll want smut warnings or no?

~~~

September 15, 2021 (Wednesday)

"Where are you going, I thought you didn't work today?" Tate asks as they walk into my room, still in their comfy Pajamas.

"I'm going over to Billie's house," I tell them as I slip on a pair of black jeans and grab my white Converse X Comme des Garcons. "Actually, wanna give me a ride so I don't have to get an Uber and then feel guilty for turning down Billie when she begs to pay for it."

"Yeah," Tate chuckles, "but hurry up, I'm going to Baylee's after."

"You're telling me to hurry up?" I furrow my brows, eyeing their fuzzy outfit up and down.

"Shut up, it takes me 0.2 seconds to get ready," they tell me before walking out of my room. I quickly finish getting ready and I, of course, end up waiting for Tate.

Soon enough I'm walking up to Billie's door and before I can even get to it she opens it up, pulling me into the house, shutting the door quickly. Her arms wrap around me and a little sequel leaves her lips as she hugs me tightly. "Hello to you too," I chuckle, hugging her back just as tightly. I love how she hugs me every time she sees me.

"I missed you," she tells me before pulling away, her eyes scanning my face thoughtfully.

"I missed you too," I smile happily.

"Come with me, I wanna show you these new chairs I got," she takes ahold of my hand and leads me out to her backyard where there are four new bright yellow chairs. "Do you like them?" She questions excitedly, biting her lips.

"Yeah, they're cute. I approve," I nod exaggeratedly, moving to sit on one of them. I love how excited she is about getting new chairs. Ugh, I love her- I love her? I think I love her...

"Good, I needed to make sure you liked them," she tells me, sitting on one of the yellow chairs across from me.

"Why?"

"Because your opinion is important to me," she shrugs and I see her aiming her phone at me while I re-adjust in the chair.

"Are you taking photos of me?" I gasp.

"Maybe," she winks teasingly.

Our conversation sails from talking about chairs, to interior design, to the paintings I do and where I find my inspiration, to a picture I painted of a pool...

"Speaking of pools," she raises a brow, "we should go swimming."

"Right now?" I groan, not exactly feeling like getting soaking wet right now.

"Yes, right now," she stands up, reaching out a hand to me but I don't take it, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Don't be like that," she rolls her eyes, "just come swimming with me."

"I don't want to."

Both her hands move to the arms of the chair, her body leaning down, her face just inches from mine. "I'll throw you in," she challenges in a low voice.

"You'd never," I shake my head with a small smirk playing on my lips.

"Don't underestimate me Nya," she warns.

"I'll believe it when I see i-" my sentence gets cut off by a gasp when she swiftly pulls me into her arms, holding me bridal style.

"Billie, don't," I attempt to sound as serious as possible but ultimately there's a smile on my face.