𝟣𝟨. 𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

A/N: I think you're gonna like this one. Don't forget to vote! ⭐️

~~~

August 19, 2021 (Thursday)

Billie: you should come over
Billie: you didn't even get to see my whole house

Nya: Hmm. What's in it for me?

Billie: you like hot tubs?

Nya: What time?

Billie: now?

Nya: I'll be there in 15 mins

Billie: can't wait 😉

I quickly order an Uber before sliding my phone into my back pocket, grabbing my favourite bikini and stuffing it into my bag. I take a glance in the mirror, making sure my mascara is still in tacked before practically running out of the apartment and down the stairs.

I stood on the sidewalk in front of my apartment building, waiting patiently for the Uber to arrive. I slipped my AirPods in, turning on my favourite playlist just as the car pulled up. The car ride was a quick 10 minutes but it felt like forever as my leg bounced up and down. I couldn't tell you why I feel so nervous buzzing the gate to Billie's house, I just do.

I slowly walk up to her house, unlike last time, and this time I take note of the details. There's a beautiful black fence surrounding the edges of the yard and lots of trees keeping the house private from the public. There's a large wooden door in the middle with big windows above it, a brick walkway leading to it as there's a two-car garage off to the side, connected to the house. The colours are neutral yet somehow pop against the beautiful green grass.

I walk up to the door, knocking a few times and as if on queue Billie opens up the door. "Hey beautiful," she smiles, closing the door behind me. "Hello," I smile back, accepting her hug.

Shark runs up and I give him a bit of attention before Billie shows me around her house a bit and shows me where the guest room is so I can change in there while she goes to change in her room. I slip on the black string bikini, walking back out of the ensuite guest bathroom and into the bedroom where there's a full-length mirror. I tie my hair up in a messy bun, letting a few strands dangle down before walking out into the kitchen where there are glass sliding doors. Billie was already standing there, snacking on some Takis as I walk in.

She spot's me and I can't help but notice her eyes quickly darting up and down my body as she bites her lip. My eyes do the same to her, she's wearing a pretty revealing bikini top -where my eyes subconsciously land for a second-and some black swimming trunks. Hot.

"You ready?" She asks, tossing the Taki bag onto the counter and washing her hands.

"Yeah," I nod, watching her grab a remote off of the marble countertop.

"Watch this," she smirks, pressing a button and I look over, seeing the glass doors open up. Maybe this house is more modern than I thought.

"Impressive," I giggle, following her out the doors into the backyard and damn it is beautiful, probably my favourite part of the house so far.

There's an electric fireplace with a TV and some lounge chairs, next to that there's a wooden pergola strung with lights, a hot tub, and lanterns scattered around. Further into the yard, there's a huge pool, the blue lights inside lighting it up. There's a relaxing vibe to it.

"What are you waiting for?" Billie asks and I turn to see her stepping into the hot tub. I follow suit, stepping in as well and Billie holds out a hand, helping me in. I choose to sit across from her and notice her picking up her phone.

"What do you want to listen to?"

"Whatever you want," I shrug. Frank Ocean begins playing through speakers surrounding the outdoor TV and she turns it down so it's just background noise. I love how private this backyard is, not only is there a fence but there are also trees scattered around.

"You look really pretty in this lighting," Billie compliments me, capturing my attention.

"Just in this lighting?" I raise a brow with a smirk.

"No," she chuckles kicking me lightly, "all the time but something about this lighting is just doing it."

"Something about your bikini top is doing it for me," I wink playfully.

She looks down at her breasts and then back at me, "Yeah?"

"Mhm," I nod. "Did you get any sleep without me last night?" I ask in a slightly teasing tone.

"Actually a little bit, and I may have had a dream about you," she admits.

"Really? What was it about?"

"Can't tell you," she shakes her head lightly with a smirk plastered on her lips.

"Come on," I pout my lips, with playfully pleading eyes.

"No," she shakes her head and I feel her leg accidentally brush up against mine.

"Please, just tell me," I beg.

"If you insist. How about I show you instead," she breathed out.

"Go for it." I chuckled as she softly grabbed my hand, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my wrist. "That's how it started," she giggled, her eyes looking up at me through her long lashes.

"Then what?" I jokingly licked my lips,  dramatically twisting my hair between my fingers with my free hand.

She let out a laugh at my dramatic actions before scooting closer to me, grabbing onto both my hands. "And then," she tried her best to keep a 'sexy' tone of voice but couldn't help a bit of laughter.

My muscles tightened for a seconds as she placed a kiss on my collar bone and 'Kiss U Right Now' by DUCKWRTH started playing, making both of us laugh loudly. "Of fucking course this song plays right now," my head falls back with laughter.

"No, no it's perfect," she licked her lips, suppressing a smile.

"Okay," I nodded, "keep going," taking in a breath, attempting to make this serious.

Her lips moved agonizingly slow as she kissed from my collar bone up to my jawline and suddenly this 'joke' didn't feel like a joke anymore. The pace changed, her tongue licking my skin softly, my legs became weak as my body heated up. Fuck. Her lips met a sensitive spot and my breath hitched audibly.

I gently cupped her cheeks with both of my hands, her face only inches from mine. "Nya," she whispered, her eyes scanning my face. I couldn't hold back any longer, our noses brushed against each other gently. The feeling of her hot breathe tickled my lips as I slowly inched closer and closer.

The gap between us closed and her lips finally met mine. Our lips molded perfectly, my bottom lip between hers. Just as I was about to take it one step further my phone started ringing loudly, making me pull back quickly and snap back into reality. I cleared my throat as Billie moved back. I picked up my phone seeing it was Maverick.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where the fuck are you? The movie is about to start," he questioned in a whisper yell.

"Oh shit." I totally forgot that we were all going to the movies. "Something came up, I can't come."

"For real?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I told him honestly.

"As long as you have a good reason."

"Bye Mav," I said, quickly hanging up the phone and setting it to the side.

I cleared my throat, looking towards Billie to find her already staring at me. "So," I started moving closer to her, "was that how your dream went?" I straddled her lap.

"Something like that," she nodded with hooded eyes.

~~~

A/N: Omg I don't know why I'm so nervous. For some reason I just feel like I forgot how to write lmao. Thoughts? Feelings?

Q: I'm lacking creativity so um, tell me a fun fact lmao.

Words: 1335