𝟤𝟧. 𝓋𝓂𝒶

Start from the beginning

Billie

~~~

September 12, 2021 (Sunday)

"Guys, she's here. Are you all ready?" I question as everyone is making sure they look okay. I gotta say, my friends are hot!

"Yes," they all say, following me out of the apartment building.

I'll be honest, I'm hella nervous. I have no idea what to expect, I've never been to a fucking award show. Plus, there's gonna be a ton of famous people, I trust Baylee around them since she only fan-girls for Billie and she's over that, but Tate and Maverick on the other hand; they might embarrass me. Although, I have given them a talk already.

We take the elevator down and walk out, seeing a matte black limousine. Woah. I wasn't expecting that, there's the first surprise of the night. A man dressed in a black suit opens up the door for us and I peek inside, seeing Billie sitting in the back corner, a man across from her. "Hi beautiful," she waves with a huge smile as I step inside, sitting next to her.

"Hi," I whisper as all my friends pile in.

"Yo, I feel like royalty," Mav nods with a stupid grin on his face. Is he high?

"Thanks so much for inviting us, Billie," Baylee smiles kindly.

"It's no problem, I wanted to get to know you all better anyway," Billie brushes it off.

"This is sick" Maverick nods to himself, looking around the large vehicle. Oh my God! I think he's high.

"Sully, do you have the lanyards?" Billie asks the man sitting closer to the front and he nods. "Oh, this is Sully my security guard," Billie introduces him.

"Yeah," Sully says, pulling out four lanyards and handing them to us. "You'll all need to keep these on for the night so people know you're allowed in," he explains.

"Thank you," we all thank him with smiles before everyone begins to chatter amongst themselves. Billie places a hand on my knee and I only realize now that my leg has been bouncing up and down. "You okay?" She asks me quietly.

"Yeah, just a little nervous," I nod with a shrug.

"You'll be great! When we get there I have to walk the carpet but you guys will follow Sully straight to your seats," she begins to ease my nerves by explaining exactly what will happen.

"You'll be sitting in the artist section, right?" I question. She already told me last night that she wouldn't be able to sit with us for the show but she'll see us afterwards and gave Sully instructions to lead us to her dressing room in the hotel across the street from the venue.

"Yes, but if you need anything just text me, okay?"

"Got it," I nod, and look out the window to see that we are in a lineup of cars just outside the red carpet. There are flashing lights everywhere and you can already hear people shouting artists' names as they step out of the vehicle and onto the carpet.