c h a p t e r 1 6

𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Ellie... where is your mom?" Piper asks and stands behind me. "I-I don't know." "She said she would be here when we got back..." "Try calling her!" Emily shouts freaking out. I quickly take my phone out of my Gucci bag and call my mom. We wait in silence as the phone rings. No one answers. I try again. She answers, but vaguely. "Elliana!" I hear her shout. Then she screams and the call ends. Someone has her... Emily starts to cry. Piper calls Hunter and we get picked up in the jeep. "What happened?" He asks. "Yolanda said to go inside and get Starbucks and that she'd wait in the car, but when we came back outside she wasn't there!" Piper shouts. I hold her hand to calm her. "Was her car there?" "No." I respond. "OK, well let's go to the nearest police station and talk to them if they've seen anything. Relax, we will find her. We drive in silence until we are 3 minutes away from the LAPD station. "THAT'S MY MOM'S CAR!" I shout. Hunter slams on the breaks. Our seatbelts jerk us against our seats. Hunter immediately stops the car and goes by my mom's blue Tesla. "She's not in it!" He yells to us in the car. "I'm going with him. You guys stay here. Lock the doors." I had to go. My mother was in danger. A figure pops out of a corner close to where we were headed. It starts to run. I was wearing heels, so I speed walked and let Hunter chase him/her down. Who could it be? Maybe one of the old dance moms who has beef with her? No. How would they find her? "E-Elliana! Come here!" Hunter shrieks.  run towards Hunter as fast as I can. The figure turns out to be a man. Around 21 years old. Hunter tackles him to the ground and pins him. He wears a long black hoodie almost touching the ground. "Yolanda is inside!" Hunter shrieks. I run to get my mother- forgetting about the man who had taken her. I come back and decide to reveal who it was. It had to have been someone who knew my mom. No one would just kidnap her for no reason, right? I take off my heel and raise my arm to throw it at the man's face. But then, he screams "ELLIANA STOP!"

@ellianawalmsley_ 

@piperrockelle