c h a p t e r 1 8

ᵖ𝒾𝐩𝕖R'ˢ קⓄⓥ 

Me and my girlfriend were on my bed watching Vampire Diaries when Elliana's mom comes in. "Hey Ellie, Piper." "Hi mom. What are you doing here?" Elliana asks. "Well, it's a lot to explain. Piper, would you mind coming with me in my car where we are safe?" Yolanda adds. Safe? From what? I nod and follow Yolanda and Ellie to the Tesla. Elliana and I sit in the back. "Have you been checking the tea pages lately?" Yolanda asks turning her head back to face us. We look at each other. "No." We say. "We don't look at those." Elliana says. "Well, something has been going on, involving- Tiffany." She says hesitant. "My mom?" I ask. "Those aren't even true 95% of the time." Elliana backs me up. "Well, this time it is even on the news." "What is?!" I shout. Yolanda passes her phone back to me and Ellie. I rest my head on her shoulder. We play the video and watch. 'Tiffany Rockelle sued with alligations from her sister and her friends. Young YouTube star Piper Rockelle being targeted by Tiffany officials say is being exploited by her mother. Sister Ashley Smith says her two daughters were abused by Tiffany. Once alligations were approved by court, squad members with the names of Sophie Fergi, Claire Rocksmith, Reese Rocksmith, Ayden Mekus, Symonne Harrison, and Corrine Joy also shared their frightening experiences with this dangerous woman.' "She touched me!" Corrine Joy says.

 "Turn it off!" I shout. "Piper, is this true?" Yolanda asks me. Elliana glances at me waiting for my response. "I don't know- I had no idea this was going on-" I say. I begin to cry. "I'm so sorry Elliana for putting you in danger. I'm so sorry." I say sobbing. "It's OK Piper, it is not you, it is your mother." Elliana says. "And you didn't even know any of this was going on." Yolanda adds. "Would you like to stay with us for a while?" Yolanda asks. "Yea." I say cheering up. "Get your stuff."

@piperrockelle

@ellianawalmsley_

@ellianawalmsley_