54

😗sorry for any mistakes

Fesdu Island, MaldivesApril 15thTuesday

April 15th
Tuesday

Jermaiah softly kissed Kimoria's face as she laid on his chest, asleep

Jermaiah softly kissed Kimoria's face as she laid on his chest, asleep. They had just gotten to Maldives a few hours ago and have been sleeping ever since.

The flight was a 22 hour and 45 minute flight and even though they were on their private jet and it had a bed, they still were very tired and had jet lag.

Jermaiah would've just let her sleep as he wanted to but it was around almost 2 PM and they needed to get something on their stomachs.

He watched her face got from a frown to a pout with her eyes closed still "Wake up love, we gotta find sumthin to eat" He said, gently and her eye fluttered open, slowly as she looked around remembering where they were before she yawned, covering mouth first and slowly sitting up off him.

"We can order room service if you want and jus chill today. '' He told her as he watched her rub her eye like a little kid, she nodded wanting to do that. Because they were going to be there for 2 weeks, neither one of them cared about being lazy for a day or 2.

Kimoria got up and stretched first before she headed to the bathroom to do her hygiene while Jermaiah ordered their food first then followed behind her to the bathroom.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she brushed her teeth. He kissed her shoulder before staring at her though the mirror. She looked exhausted.

While he slept on the plane, she stayed up the whole ride. She thought one of them had to stay awake just in case something went down but Jermaiah didn't know that, he thought she was sleeping with him.

"You can go back ta' sleep mama. I'll wake you when the food get here" He told her when she finish brushing her teeth before he started to brush his own. She just nodded and washed her face first before she went back to bed.