26: irl

"Frankie please stop yelling." Kendall pleaded, attempting to grab her girlfriend's hands.

"No! You told me not to worry! You said he meant nothing to you! That I would always mean more! You lied!" Francesca had anger coursing through her veins as she replayed the previous scene she walked in on.

Kendall was sitting on top of Devin Booker's lap while he kissed her neck.

"He forced himself onto me Frankie! I didn't ask for that! I didn't even ask for him to come over!" Kendall yelled back, tears dripping from her brown eyes as she watched the girl pack her belongings into a duffel bag. "Francesca please."

"No! I don't believe you Kendall. I never have. All the rumors, the guy friends, the late nights. I can't trust you and I can't do this." Frankie was crying now as she shoved shirts into her bag.

"Francesca stop! Baby please stop packing! None of those rumors are true and you know that. You told me you were fine! I would've sued the goddamn paparazzi if I knew it bothered you! Frankie I love you." Kendall went to place her hands on Frankie's back but the singer backed away quickly.

"We're done Kendall. Okay? Just let me go." Kendall felt her whole world crash as those three words left Francesca's mouth. It was like all of the oxygen in the atmosphere was sucked away and Kendall couldn't breathe. "Was it all a lie Kendall?! Everything we've been through. God I can't even look at you! Months, days, and hours down the drain for what?! For him?! I thought you loved me." Frankie cried, screaming at Kendall.

"Frankie no! Baby you have to understand I love you. I love you so much Francesca. You know that! You know I would never do anything to hurt you. Baby you have to know that!" Kendall shouted back, tears clouded her vision. Her heart was cracking as she watched Frankie look away. The girl was sobbing uncontrollably and all Kendall wanted to do was make her pain go away.

"Francesca look at me." Kendall sobbed, her voice breaking. Her knees went weak as Frankie looked her in the eyes.

"I'll find my way back to you. Just know that." Frankie sniffled, and walked over towards Kendall. She stopped in front of the model and placed her hand on Kendall's wet cheek. Frankie let out another labored sob. Kendall cried harder as Frankie leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Kendall's head.

The girl grabbed her duffel and quickly exited the house. Kendall didn't know what to do, so she did what she does best. She destroyed.

Kendall turned to a vase and knocked it off the table, the ceramic shattering across the floor. In reaction to the release she felt, she continued to break things.

By the end of her tantrum, her house was a wreck and all that was left was a shattered model. The brunette girl sat against her couch, hugging her knees as she sobbed.

A knock startled the girl, but she didn't give two fucks. Her heart was in pain, all the memories of what she once had racing back to her. Her mind screamed at her, telling her she was a fuck up. And she knew this.

"Kendall? Oh my god Kendall what the fuck happened?" Fai raced into the house, Bella quick on his tail. The two friends ignored the state of the house and dropped down in front of their best friend.

Bella wrapped the girl in a hug, which caused Kendall to fall back into a pit of sobs. The Hadid sister shushed the girl and gently rubbed her back.

Both friends were terrified. They had never seen Kendall like this. They anticipated the worse. By the appearance of the house, the lack of Frankie, Fai let his head fall. It hurt his heart if what he assumed was right.

"I fucked u-up Bella." Kendall sobbed, her breath getting caught as she sniffled.

"You're okay. Just breathe for now. Don't worry about talking. Just breathe."