14: irl + instagram post

"Oh my-" Francesca was cut off by the rumbling feeling in her stomach as she threw her head back over the toilet. Heat ran up her throat as she threw up for the fourth time this morning. Her hands rested upon the toilet seat as she heaved.

"You're okay." Kendall whispered, holding her hair back while rubbing her back.

"I'm gonna die." Frankie coughed out, more throw up leaving her mouth.

"No you're not love. Just get it all up." Kendall scratched her girlfriend's back, taking a deep breath. Maybe flying her grandmother out for today wasn't a good idea. Maybe seeing her family today was the worst idea ever. There's no way she'd sober up in time.

Frankie eventually stopped, leaning back quickly, falling into Kendall's hold. The model placed her cold hand on Frankie's sweaty forehead and rubbed it gently.

"How do you feel now?"

"Better. I'm never drinking again." Kendall couldn't help but laugh.

"You know that's not true babe." Frankie shrugged, making Kendall giggle a little more. "How bout a shower? You meet your parents in a few hours."

"Yeah that sounds good." Frankie stood up slowly, Kendall holding her hips to make sure the girl was stable. Kendall got up, reaching into the cabinet and pulling out a towel. "Wish you could come."

"Into the shower?" Kendall asked making Frankie giggle and smile.

"To dinner with me silly. You can join the shower with me anytime." Kendall turned a bright red, making Frankie kiss her cheek. The girl quickly wiped it, remembering she just threw up and that's kinda gross.

"You're okay. I don't mind." Kendall knew exactly what the girl was thinking. "I'll leave you to it so we don't get carried away or anything."

Frankie smirked and nodded, letting Kendall kiss her on the forehead before turning and leaving the bathroom.

...

frankie