𝐨𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

KINGS DOMINION. What an interesting setting to learn in. From the constant lockdowns thanks to rogue students to learning how to kill someone in one movement. It was an scary environment. But also an interesting one.

Alessia Managold took full advantage of the different type of learning she received here. Mainly because she had an reputation to uphold.

Being apart of an notorious family, it brought a lot of pressure onto the young sixteen year old girl. Especially so much so that she was the youngest out of her four siblings, and each of them included her two parents had learnt everything they needed here at Kings Dominion.

The Managold family acted almost like a royal family here at Kings Dominion. Making Alessia the newest member of the 'royal' family to attend. The nickname, 'The Assassin Princess' being given to Alessia on the first day she arrived.

Here she was, walking down one of the many grungy and dark looking corridors that made up the murder school. Her head held high, Alessia made little to not eye contact with anyone, thanks to everyone avoiding her gaze as she walked past them.

The black and red lined uniform made the girl look like she meant business, but with the small details of her top button undone and her rolled up sleeves of her blazer presented to everyone she was always up for anything. Maybe the sneak peek of her knives sticking out the side of her blazer alongside the one strapped along her thigh gave it away also.

Rings travelled up her fingers, each one accompanied with a small but effective metal that was just as powerful as having knuckle dusters. To which many of the boys had around here, but would never use. No matter how much they threatened and pushed one another.

Alessia Managold was definitely a sight for sore eyes. With her brunette hair and brown eyes to match, you would think she would be able to blend into a crowd. Well, normally she could if she tried or needed to in order to execute an mission successfully, but here at Kings Dominion? She was unmissable. From the top of her brunette hair which was often curled, all the way down to her infamous doc marten boots, no one could ever mistake her for someone else.

She ruled the school, everyone knew of her actions and routine, and knew when and when not to talk to her. Everyone knew she was never one for major discussions, and if she did talk to you, it was a privilege.

With the hierarchy here at kings dominion, having a reputation guaranteed you safety, especially around people who shared the same reputation. Cliques were formed, everyone having their own group. And if you were an outsider who managed to get themselves here at the comforts of the school, well you were immediately put into a group of fellow outsiders, outcasts even, known as 'the rat's'.