4;

Sylvia and I say in the back on the tailgate while Carl and Glenn sat on the inside. Carl opened the back hatch and gave me water because I was thirsty. Sylvia and I started talking bout some weird shit like we always do. "Let's go fuck stuff up like we used to do" Sylvia said while laughing. okay get Glenn to drive us to the loft to see if it's still there. "okay" Sylvia said it took us a few minutes to get there and really surprising it was still there. Sylvia and I just sat up bottles and cans and shot them all, well she did. I was aiming at the pillow in the other side of the room. When then all sat down on the couch and ate something then went back to the camp. when we got back Rick, Darryl, Hershal, Maggie, Tyreese, Aberham, Beth, and Carol were taking everything down and packing it up and Glenn asked them what they were doing so apparently we are going somewhere else. about 7 minutes later we handed out the weapons we found I had my Bow and arrows, a 32 caliber gun, and a skinning knife. the wind blew and i shivered I was only in a pair of blue jean shorts and a dirty tee shirt. I guess Sylvia noticed because she threw a damn blanket at my face then laughed but Carl wrapped the blanket around me. "Carl stop the lovey stuff and get your butt over here" Rick yelled back to Carl "be back in a few minutes Carl told me and I just said okay. "Destiny. I think somebody likes you" mitchone laughed, I know I replied back to her remark, he told me he loved me, I told her. "oh well he talks about you all the time and when Glenn went to rescue you from the walker and pick you up to carry you the other day Carl went off because he wanted to do it" really, why didn't he just leave me there I'm no help to the group I just screw shit up I said. "we need you in this group, you have saved some of our ass's, you help with Judith, you go on runs, we need you" she told me oh okay well I guess we better get back with the group I told her "yeah we should" she smiled and we started heading back.