3;

A few minutes later I got off Carl's lap and grabbed Sylvia's arm and pulled her out the damn door. "Hey what's up" she asked. um well Carl just told me he loved me!! I said jumping up and down. omg well I'm dating Aberham! Ew bish that's gross but whatever makes you happy! Right then Glenn walked over and asked me where Carl was and I told him. "thanks destiny" he said and smiled. "Destiny. sylvia. ya'll are going on a run with Carl and I" Glenn said to us. Okay we hollered back to him. Carl came out and handed me his gin. the only gun he had. Carl don't give me this I told him "just shush and take baby girl" okay I said he then took my hand in his and kissed my cheek. We went to a pharmacy first. I put a few meds in my backpack and then went to the back room with sylvia. I opened the door and then ran to the bow in the corner I picked it up and strapped the thing of arrows on my back then looked to the other side. this was a weapon room. Glenn. Carl. get in here I yelled out we took as many weapons as we could and stuffed them in a duffel bag and then grabbed some canned food and left. We then ran to an old abandoned house and when we opened the door wow of course Carl would notice the fricking million ounce can of chocolate pudding!! Carl put the pudding in Glenn's bag and Carl and I walked upstairs while Glenn and Sylvia stayed downstairs. Carl and I walked into the first room we saw we took a few pairs of clothes and I took a pair of red and white converse. then we walked to the other bedroom and I grabbed a little teddy bear for Judith. A little baby growing up in a world like this is gonna need some toys. there was nothing else in the room so we walked back downstairs and Sylvia was putting more food in a bag and shockingly it was a lot of chocolate then we walked outside and walked a little ways down the road and found a old beat up pick up truck but it still ran so hey we didn't have to walk back.