Chapter 1:

"Great it's another dead end" Rick said from the front of the group. "lets go back to the main highway and take the other pathway" Daryl suggested to the group" yeah that seems like a good idea I mumbled under my breath to Carl who was now right beside me! "Hey, yeah we should do that" Carl yelled to the front of the group while carrying his new baby sister Judith. he handed her to me and walked over to rick, "we need to head back to the camp" he told Rick. "snarls" Sylvia did you hear that I asked. "hear what" she replied. nothing I answered and handed Judith to her. I pulled out my pistol I walked over to the place I heard the snarls. a twig snapped and then I turned around and a walker was right behind me. I dropped my gun in the leaves and tried to find it but it was gone. I tripped over a tree trunk and fell in the ground. the walker was coming towards me and then I pulled out my knife but I missed the head and it went to the chest the walker then fell on me and I stared to scream since I didn't have a weapon. nobody came so I just closed my eyes and waited for the damn thing to bite me but instead a gun shot went off and the walker fell off. a sharp pain went through my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw Carl before my eyes started getting heavy and I fell into sleep.