"Yea that would be great thanks Maddie!" John b looked at Maddie sending her a smile. And she sent him one back smirk.

I didn't like it. It pissed me off I don't know why but it did... a lot.

"No problem John b." She said looking up at him.

I reached my hand out for her to help her onto the boat. "Here let me help you up." She sent me a smile and gave me her hand.

John b went around us and helped Morgan up onto the boat.

I didn't notice until she was standing up properly but Maddie was wearing a small white bikini with little pink flowers on it. And it suited her body nicely. Over her bottoms she had really short shorts that were left unbuttoned.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Maddie spoke up. I think she noticed me staring.

"Ok well I'm guessing none of you know how to scuba dive or else you wouldn't of asked us right?"

"Right."

"Yup."

"Yea. It's kind of a kook sport so."

"I've read about it."

"Great Pope read about it." Maddie let out sigh and dragged her hand through her hair.

"Ok..." she paused and turned to us. "...where are the tanks?"

"Well because John b is an idiot he brought a half empty tank." Kie looked around at us with a pissed off expression on her face.

"Yea but at least it's half full, Kie, stop being so negative." I retorted back. I sighed before continuing my thoughts.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?"

"Yea But if you come up to fast nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends, JJ." Maddie stated in a voice like if it was obvious.

"Bends like bend over and..." I slightly started to bend over

"The bends kill you." Pope finished off from what Maddie said.

"Right."

"I can-I can dive." John b spoke up and everyone looked over at him.

"You can dive I'm cool with that."

"Since when can you dive?"

"I'll do it it's fine."

Kie scoffed at Jb. "No it's not fine John b! You should let someone who knows what they're doing go down. Right Maddie?" She looked over at Maddie and so did the rest of us.

"Yea Kies right you should probably get someone who knows how to dive." She answered totally clueless to the fact that Kie was referring to her.

"See Maddie gets it." Kie got up and stood next to Maddie. "And that's why Maddie is volunteering to go down."

"Yea that's why- I'm sorry what?!" Maddie looked at Kie like if she was crazy. "There is no way I'm going down there for- whatever you guys are looking for."

Kie and Maddie started bickering back and forth about why Maddie should and why she shouldn't be the one to dive while Morgan just watched in amusement.

After a couple of minutes Morgan spoke up. "Hey do you guys know what time it is? We left our phones back home."

"No, but it's probably around 2 o'clock right now." Pope answered her.

Her eyes light up like the sun on a super hot day and she looked over at Maddie who's eyes widened already knowing what was going to happen next. And without warning the rest of us she quickly covered her ears right in time as Morgan let a deafening squeal.

"Ahhhh no way no way no wayyyyy." She looked over at me and the gang and sent us a smile.

"This little uhm- moment? Was nice but I really have to go now." And with that she jumped into the water and swam to the board, started paddling, and left Maddie behind.

"Morgan what the hell! You can't just leave me here." Maddie shouted out to her sister with her face full of rage.

"I can and I will! Love you Mads!" She waved her hand bye to Maddie.

"Urghh! Sometimes I wish mama had told dad she was pregnant!" Morgan put her hand to her chest and pretended to be hurt.

"But then you wouldn't have me."

Maddie turned around slumping down into one of the seats on the boat and muttered "I know" under her breath.

Author note:

Okay so this is only my second time writing in someone else's POV so I'm sorry if it's not the best but I'm still learning... I think this may be the longest chapter I've written so far i might be wrong but idk.

XoXo,
Lani❤️