First Fight

꧁𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Hi, I'm Katsuki Bakugo, and the doctors say by the time I'm 18 my hearing will be completely gone, except they were wrong. It's been gone for a while now.

It was a normal day at my high school, UA. Yes, I'm in the hero course. It's not a huge deal. Anyways, Mr. Aizawa announced that we were having a new student join our class. Yeah, I know what he said, but only because I could read lips.

A few moments later, a girl with {h/c} hair that just reached the base of her neck, and deep {e/c} eyes walked into the classroom. She wore the same kind of shoes I wore: black, beat up converse high tops. I straightened up in my seat.
"This is {y/n} {l/n}, your new classmate. I will be handing out books on sign language, because {y/n} is deaf."

As soon as I saw that come out of his mouth (I was reading lips) I sat up even straighter. I couldn't believe there was going to be another person in the class with the same problem I have.

"You can go sit next to Bakugo over there. Aizawa signed to {y/n}. He's deaf too, so I thought you two sitting next to each other would be fitting."

He turned to face the seat next to me, pointing at it. She nodded and slowly walked over to her new seat.

"I heard you were deaf too! What a coincidence! I'm assuming you know sign, right?"

"Yeah." I signed back at her. "So uh, what's your quirk?"

"I can control or produce the four elements from any part of my body."

"Pretty sick." I signed back

"Anyways, class is starting soon so we should probably pay attention!"

She's pretty cool. Maybe I should get to know her better...
     •:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Before we knew it, we were out training. Apparently {y/n} had previously designed her hero costume, so it was already made.

That's your costume ^^^

And below is your costume if you're not comfortable with a crop top :)

She strutted out looking badass as ever, heading towards me.

"What do you think?" she signed with a smile

"Sick."

"Thanks!" she signed back. "Anyways who's the most powerful besides you. I want to fight them!" she signed. I like her attitude.

"Probably Todoroki. His quirk is half fire half ice."

"Sounds like a challenge to me!" she signed and took of running in his direction. So I stood there and watched the fight unfold. Since almost everybody in the class knew sign for my sake, it was easier to communicate with her. I saw her sign if he wanted to spar, which he nodded to.

They got into their stances and started. Todoroki immediately burst out icy spears and lunged towards {y/n}. She smiled a bit and swiftly dodged. Todoroki retreated back, but before he knew it, vines were engulfing his ankles. He looked up at {y/n} to see her effortlessly loitering around. He tried to wriggle out but the vines only got tighter, soon wrapping his wrists as well. They raised him up in the air in a star position, and started yanking on his limbs. He started writhing in agony.

"Tap out yet?" she signed, to which Todoroki nodded and the vines disintegrated into thin air.

I stood, stunned. What kind of power does this girl hold?