Felix is very smart though, he was a top student in his college. And even in this company, he gains the attention of higher-level section by his work just in six months of period.

They left the canteen and on the way, they came across with their boss, they greeted him and a lady who was holding a bunch of files and has a too much revealing upper top and how she was getting close to hyunjin really pissed Felix. Hyunjin had a eye contact with Felix and that little contact was so intense not to mention the smirk on hyunjins lips for that moment really made Felix's heart skip a beat and a red blush appear on his apple cheeks.

"Is she his new secretary?" Sobin whispered looking behind to see his boss and his secretary

"Seems like it" Allen replied "she is like a leach" he added

"Yeah I bet she is getting fired in two days" Eric said and all nodded going to their floor

          🐇

Felix was outside of the meeting hall, nervous a little cause he never had attended any meeting with his boss, it's their first time meeting with their new boss. And not to mention he was a little late and he was scared.

Felix went inside and bowed to the higher-level members as he was just a newbie. And sat on a seat close to his boss cause that's the empty one. He took a relieved breath as the meeting hasn't started yet and no one said anything and to say his boss wasn't even there as he was Just thinking the door opened and hyunjin came inside with his secretary

Felix was again hypnotized by hyunjin, he don't even need a moment to droll on Hwang hyunjin that's how effective he is

Hyunjin took a seat at the center and which was next to Felix one. The meeting has started. All were listening to what they were talking and Felix was too engrossed in listening to others just because he was careful.

Hyunjin was leaning onto the table, like a thinking manner one hand on his chin and rested on the table. He purposely glance towards Felix sometimes and tried hard not to stare much. But he likes to tease Felix and in between a meeting will be fun.

He moved his right foot and looked beneath just a little to confirm its Felix's leg. He brought his foot close to Felix and rubbed it slowly.

Felix flinched at the sudden touch and made a funny sound "akk" which brought the attention of everyone

"Lee, are you okay?" Mr. Joshua asked he nodded and apologized to everyone. Hyunjin controlled not to laugh at that but he just thought Felix looks more cute even tho Felix was embarrassed.

After a whole hour, the meeting has ended and everyone was leaving the meeting hall bowing to hyunjin. Hyunjin looked at Felix. Felix didn't know what was that but he also didn't want to leave early. So he picked his file and pretend to see something behind his chair.

"Ms. Yeonji, bring me an iced caramel macchiato, now" he stated still sitting on his chair.

"Okay" she said giving a flirty reply to him swirling her strand of hair

Hyunjin had a pissed look "don't wait Starbucks is far from here, leave now"

"W-what Starbucks? It's far from here, how I'm supposed to go?" She asked

"Not my problem I need it fast, leave or I'll fire you" he stated still looking at her with his piercing eyes

While, felix was left alone looking at them feeling awkward 'damn why I'm even here?' Felix thought

A.M  HYUNLIXजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें