12

Max pov

When she went missing again it was like a piece of me died, I was so horrible to her when I should have been her brother not some guy who thought he was better than her.

Being in the mafia prepared me for so much from cute kittens to the worst torture but her being in that position - nothing could have prepared me and i'll never get that image out of my mind.

I should have found her sooner and she would be fine, she wouldn't be hanging in the balance of life and death. She wouldn't be fighting to breathe, to live, she wouldn't be fighting for her life that might of been so easily and quickly snatched from her.

She now lays in this coma for two weeks straight; no signs of improvement and no signs of her getting worse. I should have done more. I haven't left her side once and when she underwent surgery I forced them to at least let me stand in the doorway.

Oh my dear sister, please forgive me, I know I don't deserve it but I can't live with my self and I can't do this anymore. I beg of you to wake up so you can live your life, be happy and as much as I hate to say this get married and start a family. This world without you is so fucking dark you light up our house and our lives. With you around, all of us have been so much happier and with you around we don't feel so alone. You give us hope. Please forgive me I love you so bloody much. I don't know when I started crying but the tears keep on coming and when i look at her I can't help but think it's my fault, I was so scared to loose her that I distanced myself and now I might just loose her for good.

I I I lo-v-ve you t-too, and I for-gi-ve you. I look up at her as I hear a croaky voice say. Even in the worst states she Is so beautiful.
Thank you, I know I don't deserve it. I state with the tears still flowing as I quickly find her a glass of water to drink.

Knock knock

Cordelia pov

I hear max start talking again and every day he he asks for my forgiveness and everyday I want to scream and shout I forgive him but I can't.

I know I'm in a coma everyone comes to see me and fills me in on everything that's been happening including the mafia shit.

You know those heart monitors, they are so bloody annoying, the constant beep beep beep like seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP I know my heart is beating or I would be dead.

As max finishes his morning speech I know I have to wake up so I fight harder than ever to open my eyes and when I do its like so bright, turn the blimin lights down.

Me being me, the great and all mighty cordy I give him my forgiveness and all I want to do Is wipe away his tears.

Knock knock

I hear someone knock and its probably just my other brothers. I hear the door open and look up as they all rush to me and give me gentle hugs and foxy boo gets handed to me. Then i see them, I don't need To be told who they are it's so obvious and immediately it's like a lost piece of me has been found.

My parents.