CHAPTER 10

"Human! Human! Wake up!"

"Wake up Cale nya!"

"Cale, Cale wake up!"

Raon, On and Hong exclaimed as they jumped into Cale's bed, the redhead groaned and curled his body, covering his head with the blanket. He squeezed his eyes and tried to sleep again.

Raon huffed and flied as high as he can, he then descended at a tremendous speed, curved and smacked his head to Cale's back.

"Ugh!"

Cale jumped, and falls on the bed, half opened eyes stared at the floor, he came to his senses.

"Wh- what?" He looked at the children on atop of his bed and asked with a hoarse voice. Raon frowned and glared at Cale.

"You promised!" Raon complained, and pouted, Cale scratched his chin and sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." the redhead got up and stretched his arms.

"Take a shower nya!" Hong hovered on his feet and tried to push him.

"Take a bath Cale! We will be late nya!" On tried to push him too. Cale slouched and put a tired look in his face, Raon flied and stopped in front of his face.

"You said you were up!"

"I am, I am okay? I'm going to bath now."

Cale said with a defeated voice and made his way to the bathroom.

"Don't you dare sleep at the shower again!"

Raon shouted outside the bathroom, Cale's brows frowned as he decided to remove his pajamas and prepared himself to bath.

"Again? There's no way I will sleep here." He mumbled to himself.

Hong on the other hand was staring at the door of the bathroom.

"Noona, if you get drowned in a bath tub will you die?" On flinched with her brother's question, Raon perked his ears to the cat siblings, and answered Hong.

"Yes, you will die! But don't worry! Weak human is actually bathing right now! I heard him humming!"

"That's good youngest!" Hong exclaimed happily and added,

"Because last time he slept under the shower naked nya.. I was really sad, he then had a fever after that." The red kitten made a sad face and his sister tried to console him.

"Don't worry, if he sleep on the shower again, Grandpa will scold him a lot! The crown prince also said that he will throw Cale to work if he get sick because of his laziness again."

Hong nodded and calmed himself, Raon rummaged through Cale's closet and chose clothes for his human. The siblings ran towards him and suggested some of the clothes they saw.

Cale ended up wearing a dirty white long sleeves, topped with maroon waist coat, paired with a dirty green thick leather belt and dark trousers, Raon dropped a black frock coat on his shoulders. He casually brushed back his red locks and licked his lower lip, his eyes squinted when he saw in the reflection that the children behind him were eyeing him.

"Am I too pretty for you guys can eye on me like that?"

He asked while smirking, On nodded her head excitedly.

"Cale, when are you going to get a girlfriend?"

"Yeah! Or maybe a boyfriend!"

"We support you nya!"